Chapter 6

>So in this chapter, I decided to try something different. Im flipping between Jeff and Irony. Each POV will be brief, but I wanted to try something new. There might be something that disturbs you slightly, I guess.

So, enjoy my lovelies!<

"Turn on the TV." Jeff whined, pulling me to the couch.

"I don't want to watch the news, Jeff." I said pushing him away and walking from the living room. I was soon pushed, and pinned to the floor, by a bipolar, man-child. "Jeff get off!"

He leaned in close to me, until our noses almost touched, and whispered, "Turn on the TV."

"Get off of me, before I take your knife, and shove it down your throat!" I threatened, kicking, and struggling to gain freedom. He seemed to enjoy my struggling, because his permeate smile, widened more than usual. Toby must of heard the struggle, because he raced in, and started licking my face. "Toby! No, go away." I whined, while Jeff laughed his ass off.

"You know I can stop all of this." His smile was sinister. "All you have to do is watch the news with me."

"Fine! Fine! Fine!" I screamed. "Just make it stop!"

Jeff lifted himself off of me, then lifted me into the air, carrying me bridal style, to the couch. I wiped the dog slobber off my face, and turned on the TV. "What is it with you and the news?"

Jeff ignored me; he was glued to some story about a woman found dead in her home, with her guts cut out of her stomach. I rolled my eyes and stood up, to leave. Jeff grabbed the back of my shirt, and pulled me back onto the couch, partially sitting on him, he didn't even look at me. His arms were hugged around me, trapping me.

I was forced to watch story, after story, until the weather came on. Then Jeff let me go, and walked to the door to leave. I walked upstairs, to shower once he was gone.

I walked to my room, and pulled out a pair of black sweat pants, a sky blue t-shirt, and undergarments. I dressed myself, and checked the clock.

9:39 pm

I sighed and walked downstairs, the house was dark, and quiet. Two arms wrapped around my own, trapping me into a strongly held prison. I gasped, those arms weren't Jeff's, they were too big to be Jeff's, and far too tan at that.

-JEFFS POV-

"Please, don't hurt me!" The woman yelled, tears falling from her deep green eyes. Her eyes reminded me of Irony's; so beautiful, and vibrant. But those weren't Irony's eyes, and they weren't nearly as beautiful.

I held the woman by her long, curly red hair. I brought her up to my face, and raised my knife to her throat. "Shhhh. It'll be over soon." I whispered, over her whimpering.

BANG!

Gunshots.

I turned to see six or seven cops coming my way. They gave me some orders, telling me to give up, and that I was trapped in this ally, and no way to escape the police. I let go of the tear soaked woman's hair, and slowly approached the cops, with my hands in the air. A cop approached me, with cuffs in his hands; I smiled as my blade suddenly came into contact with his skin. He let out an ear piercing shriek. I used his body to protect me from bullets, as I ran past the cops.

Sirens, and the yelling of men filled the air, they chased after me.

But they would never catch me.

Ever.

-Irony's POV-

"Get off of me!" I fought against him, pushing him away. I turned on the light to reveal a familiar face. "Steven! God, you scared the shit out of me, bro!"

His face was intense, with a mixture of evil. He walked towards me, when I backed away, he pinned me to the wall. "Steven, you're scaring me."

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." He whispered, his lips touching just under my ear, I felt something under his waist, harden, which scared the shit out of me. "I have to tell you something."

He trailed kisses up my neck, I smelt alcohol on his breath. "Steven, stop."

"Why?" he healed my hands, and brought them around his neck; I was too scared to stop him. Then he brought his hands around my waist.

I wished Jeff hadn't left, or that I had went with him when he left. I was so scared, Steven could be scary at times, but he's never done this.

One of his hands trailed a bit below my waist, as he kissed my collar bone. Tears were not falling from my eyes. "Steven stop." I croaked.

He stopped kissing my neck, and looked up at me. It seemed as though he finally came into focus. He slipped his hands out of my pants, and wiped the tears from my eyes. "I..." he was hesitant, but drunkly, staggered away, and walked out the front door.

I just stood there.

-Jeff's POV-

I walked into Irony's house, expecting to see her sleeping.

She wasn't.

"Jeff." She cried, running into my arms, burring her face into my bloody hoody. I wrapped my arms around her small, fragile body. She was shaking, and scared. We sunk to a seating position on the hardwood floor, where she continued to cry into me.

What happened?

I was only gone a few hours.

Who could hurt her in that time?

Anger suddenly flushed in. "What happened?" I practically yelled.

She pulled away, and wiped her tears. Her voice was shaky, and scared. "He was drunk."

I scanned her body, and was surprised to see that there were no new scars. "Who was drunk, and what did he do to you?"

"You can't hurt him, Jeff."

I couldn't fight with her right now, she needed me. She was scared, and was crying, so I pulled her back into my arms.

Jeff, you're so goddamn soft.

Why do I care about her?

It's like she brings my sanity back.

I don't want to hurt her, but I would love to spill her guts. I would love to see her perfection spread across the walls, and see her beg for her life. I would love to kill her slowly, and painfully, but I couldn't. Something won't let me.

I dropped focus from my thoughts, to see she was asleep, in my arms.

Again

She looked so peaceful, and beautiful. I softly brushed her cheek with the back of my hand, before lifting, and carrying her upstairs into her bed.

>Awww. Jeffy has a soft side for little Irony.

I was debating whether or not to let Steven get caught by Jeff and die, or not. He's alive.

For now o.O

Well I rushed through this, and as usual I didn't proofread. (I never do.)

The romance part hasn't come yet, but I think it's pretty obvious that they care for each other... so whatever.

BYE MY PETS.<