CHAPTER 23

>What do you guys think on the story so far? I’m kinda stuck, and I don’t want it to end just yet.

I’m putting this in Jeffs POV because I’m just that much of a bitch, and don’t want you to know what happens to Irony.<

-JEFFS POV-

I heard Noah pull the trigger, so I glanced over to him ready for a bullet, but I felt nothing. At first I was confused, until I looked over at Irony who turned to look at me panicked. Everything happen in slow motion, yet was fast at the same time. The blood slowly covered Irony’s shirt, and she seemed not to notice as she examined my body. My eyes must have directed her to her wound because her eyes widened when she glanced down at her stomach. It seemed like forever, but it was only seconds.

She fell to the ground, and I could have caught her… but I was frozen…

I couldn’t move.

She fought to keep her beautiful green eyes open, as a puddle of blood formed under her, staining her thick brown hair.

Then what I feared happened…

… She… She closed them…

I fell to my knees, knowing that she was slipping away, and I crawled to her finally able to move. I held her in my arms; cradling her, and telling her not to leave me as her blood drenched my clothing. That’s when I felt it.

Something cold, and all too familiar touching the side of my head. I looked up expecting that it was the bastard who did this, and was surprised to see that “Daniel” person, and other cops surrounded us, pointing their gun at me. I looked down at Irony, her face now paler than ever, as I stood with her in my arms. I walked over to the hospital bed before setting her down, and covering up her wounds with the blankets of the bed.

I looked at the cops, putting my hands up, while slowly backing towards the window. They quickly walked over to me, attempting to get to me, and Daniel was just about to catch me before I jumped. I landed on a ledge, hiding while they looked out for me. Yelling was heard.

“Idiots.” I mumbled, unamused. 

Hoping they would take care of Irony, I climbed down the hospital, and once I reached the ground I pulled up my hood to cover my beautiful face, before walking.

~      ~       ~         ~    ~

“Jeff, is Irony coming home yet?” I looked down and saw Sally frowning with her teddy in hand, as I walked in. I frowned down at her.

“Irony… She, ugh…” I looked for a way to get out of this conversation, because I really didn’t know the answer.

Hell, I didn’t even know if she was alive.

She was already weak before she was shot, and there’s no telling if she’s dead or alive. There’s not much of a chance for her.

“Sally, I need to talk to Jeff.” Jack walked into the room, and over too us, and Sally slowly walked away. “Let’s go outside.”

He walked outside, and I followed. “Yeah?”

 I looked at him

“So how’s your girlfriend? Did you kill her yet?” He said almost happily.

I cringed at the words he spoke, holding in my anger, and hissing out my words. “Watch what you say, Jack.”

I heard a chuckle come from under his mask. “Well I’m hungry, have fun with your toy Jeff.”