Chapter 4

"MOM IM HOME!!!" I walked in the house, after school. My mother had gotten home late last night, after two months in Florida doing fuck knows what. I walked in the kitchen, and wiped the blood flowing from my nose, with a paper towel.

My mother walked in. "Honey, what happened?" She was sympathetic, which was just pathetic, because she doesn't care. She pretends to care, and I'm tired of it.

I don't know why, but I'm tired of it.

If she really cared she wouldn't leave me for months at a time.

I snapped, "I'm fine mom." Then a walked out the door, slamming it behind me, Blood continued to flood from my nose, as I walked off to nowhere. Sometime later, as the sun set, the blood flow stopped. I just continued to walk because I didn't want to go home.

Why did I run out the house? My mother didn't do anything wrong. She just...

I don't know. Why am I so angry?

What's wrong with me? "Agh!" I let out a sigh in anger, and kicked a poor, defenseless, brick wall.

"What did that wall do to you?"

I turned around to see Jeff smiling. "Where have you been?" I couldn't help but feel overjoyed to see this murders face. I hadn't seen Jeff for weeks. He told me he was going out of town, or something, for business.

And I sure as hell wasn't going to get in the way of his 'business'.

His face quickly grew hard, when he saw my appearance. "What happened to your face?"

"It's funny that you of all people would ask me that." I said in a humorous way to lighten the mood. "Do you even own a mirror Jeff?"

"What the hell happened to you?" He said in growing irritation.

"I uhhh... fell?"

Something seemed to snap. Jeff lunged towards me, pinning me to the wall, and holding his knife to my throat. "What the fuck Jeff?!?!" I yelled, struggling to gain freedom.

"Don't lie to me." He hissed then pushed the blade against my neck; I felt it piercing my skin, and a small amount of blood trickle down my neck. "Jeff stop." He was shaking, I'd never seen him this angry. He pushed the blade some more.

"Jeff please." I whimpered, as he pushed the blade deeper into the throat. He stood there for a while, anger in his eyes. Then the anger went away. Turned to fear. He released his grip on me, and slowly backed away. "Jeff are you okay?" I somehow managed to say, as I slowly walked towards him. "I'm sorry Jeff." I didn't know why I should apologize, but I thought it would help. As I slowly approached him, he broke into a run. I chased after him, with all the power I had. He was so fast, it was unnatural. I lost track of him in the forest, and now I was lost. Night fell, and I was cold. I used my phone as a light source, and continued to walk.

I approached a tree where I found a note attached to it. I read the note: Always watches, no eyes.

What? No eyes? That's illogical.

I stuffed the note on my pocket, and continued to walk. Darkness engulfed the forest, and I was becoming tired. I heard something in the distance.

What is that? Is that static? "Jeff?" I called out, hoping it was just a joke he was playing on me. The static just got louder, and louder. I turned to see a tall man, wearing a suit. The static was now unbearable. I couldn't concentrate, i couldn't even see right. I feel to the cold, hard ground, and griped my hair. It was horrible, I couldn't even explain how I felt. Something wrapped around my waist, and lifted me up.

My vision blurred and that was the last thing I remembered, before things went dark.

~~~~

I was in a bedroom I didn't recognize. Plain walls, plain sheets on the twin sized bed, in a windowless room. I climbed out the bed, walked to the door, and tried to open it.

Shit. It's locked from the outside.

How am I going to get out of here? I don't know where I am, or how I got here, but I need to get out.

There's an uneasy feeling here. I need to get out.

Right then the door flew open. A tall, faceless man, in a suit approached me. His skin was completely white, and he had what looked like tentacles, coming from his back. "You're finally awake."

How was this man able to speak to me? He has no mouth.

"I'm terribly sorry if I scared you, I did not know whether or not you were her."

"Who?" I was confused, but not scared. If he wanted to kill me, wouldn't he have already done it?

"You fit the description Ben gave me, and you seem to know Jeffery." The man coiled one of his appendages around my wrist. "Come I'll take you to him."

I tugged my am away. "Why should I trust you?"

The man said nothing, he just wrapped his tenticals around my waist, lifting me up, as he started walking down the stairs. I did nothing in protest, there was no point in getting him angry.The tall man walked me down to what is obviously his living room. There is a total of 3 people in front of me. One a short blonde man, who I recognize to be Ben, and a little girl, with brown long curly hair, who seems to be bleeding from the head, The other person is a man wearing a black hoody and a blue mask with dripping black eye holes that seemed to hold nothing. I could see strands of brown hair poking out from his hood. They all looked at me, as if I was out of place. Which... I guess I am?

"Where's Jeff?" The tall, faceless man broke the silence, as he slowly and carefully lowered me to the ground, leaving only one of his appendages coiled around me.

The little girl answered. "He's outside." Her voice was so soft, and innocent... Why was she around people like them? Where they even people?

Who am I to judge? I should worry about getting home.

The faceless man dragged me out of the house, and to Jeff. Once Jeff was in my sight, he let go of me, and walked back into his home. I walked to Jeff, and sat next to him on the grass. "Umm... Hi?" I said awkwardly.

"Why did you follow me?" His tone is bitter, and pitiful.

"I don't know." I sighed. "it happened so fast, I couldn't understand anything. Something made me want to go after you."

"Let's get you home." He sighed stood up, refusing to look at me. He started to walk, and I of course followed. It took about an hour to navigate out of the forest. Jeff must be used to making this trip, because he barely paid any attention to where he was going. Once we got in front of my house, he left. Without a goodbye. He just left.