Chapter 19

>I umm, changed my user name from vlb1229 to IronicStorm.

I had no reason, I just wanted to.

Short chapter.

Well in this chapter you see some more of Irony’s mood swings.

OoooooOOOooooOOOOOoooooohhhhhhhhHHhhhh And she’s pissed.<

I stood by Brittany’s mutilated body, my anger now gone, and the guilt now returning, and the silent tears making streams down my bloody face. I heard footsteps behind me, and quickly wiped the tears on my bloodstained face, before turning to face Jeff.

His artificial smile widened when he saw her body on the ground, he walked over to me, and pulled me into his chest. I looked up at him, and looked into his eyes, his deep, soulless eyes, and just starred.

“You made me a monster.” I backed away from him, fearing him.

Fearing myself.

He looked at me, bewildered.

He didn’t speak.

“I’m a monster! Because of you!” I yelled at him, throwing the knife I held in my hands to the ground in anger. “You changed me! You bastard!”

That’s when I heard the sirens.

Jeff reached for my hand, but I pulled away, glaring at him.

“We need to go.” He seemed to be getting annoyed.

“No, YOU need to go. I can fend for myself.”I hissed, and he glared at me for a moment, before picking up my knife, handing it to me, and walking away. He looked back at me once more, before walking into the woods.

I need a way to return to my normal life, and I needed a story. I needed something to make people think I was innocent, and need help.

But most importantly, I needed to get away from the creepypasta.

Right then I got an idea. I used the knife and cut my arm, then I pushed my knife into my stomach. I bit my lip, falling to the ground suddenly weak, then I threw the knife into the back of the old pickup. I sat there, lying on the ground, soon becoming dizzy, as the sirens became louder. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the red and blue lights, and heard shouts, before my eyelids became heavy, and things went black.

-3rd persons POV-

The cops arrived at the crime scene to find one male, and two females, only one able to cling to life. The two officers arrived, calling for an ambulance. The residences gathered outside, astonished by the gruesome scene.

An angry Jeff watched from the shadows as they hauled off someone familiar to him.

Irony Storm, a girl, he felt belonged to him. He felt that she owed it to him to stay with him, and it hurt him that she wanted to leave him so bad, that she would hurt herself. He gripped his knife, and waited only a moment before following the ambulance. He ran so that he was almost a blur in people’s eyes. It was dark out, and he was far from the crime scene, still following the loud rushing truck, until he was by the hospital.

Jeff put his bloody hoody up, and hid in the shadows of the empty streets. He watched the doctors rush an injured Irony into the large doors of the hospital.

Now that Jeff knew where Irony was at, he could leave.