Chapter 13

>Tell me, what do you think of flashbacks?

I don’t know.

This chapter is just something I wrote, in a rush, because I promised someone an update. It’s kinda short. And sorry, I have writers block, and I’m dealing with a lot of stuff right now.

Please forgive me.

And yes I know I swear a lot, and when I write I try to tone it down, but I can’t help it. It’s like an accent to me. I grew up around it, and I can’t just stop, no matter how hard I’ve tried.

It’s STUCK IN MY BRAIN.

If it bothers you, I’m sorry.

I have a lot planned for this story, and this is only the start, but I need to find a way to get it all started.<

I snapped out of the distant memory, and looked up at the Slenderman. I was breathless, angry, and confused. “You…” I backed away from him, anger flaring. “YOU KILLED HIM! YOU FUCKING KILLED MY UNCLE, INFRONT OF ME, WITH NO REMORSE. YOU’RE THE REASON HE WENT MISSING?!?!”

He reached out to me, but I just raised my voice, so he wouldn’t. “YOU KILLED MY UNCLE, INFRONT OF ME! WHO ELSE IN MY FAMILY DID YOU KILL?!?! ARE YOU THE REASON MY FATHER LEFT US?!?!”

I stopped talking, and just looked at him, biting my lip, and thinking. I took a deep breath, and whispered, hugging the toy to my chest. “I’m sorry I yelled.”

Slendy nodded, then disappeared.

 I limped over to a tree, and sat under it. I sighed, and looked at the small toy. Red stains coated the Pikachu, seeing it, brought back memories. I laid down on my back, and closed my eyes.

I felt something fall on my face, so I reached up, and touched it. I opened my eyes, and looked at my fingers, where there was a deep red liquid. I rubbed my figures together, then looked up. “Hey Jack.” I smiled, wiping the blood off my face.

“Can I sit?”

“Of course.” I shifted, so he could sit next to me, which he did. He was covered in blood, and held a knife in his hands. His blue mask had red splatters all over it, along with his dark clothing. I put my hands in my hoody, and griped the knife.

He sighed, and looked down. “What do you think of… Jeff?”

I released the knife from my grip, taking my hand out of my pocket, and hugged my knees to my chest. I sighed. “What do you mean?”

“Don’t play dumb, you may have them fooled, but I won’t fall for your games.” His voice was almost its usual emotionlessness, but with a hint of anger this time.

I couldn’t help but think: Why is he angry?

“Jack, I’m not fooling, or trying to fool anyone, and I sure as hell am not playing any games.” My tone was stern, yet calm.

With that Jack stood to leave, but before leaving he turned back to face me. “When Jeff looses interest, I will kill you, and you will die slowly.” Then he walked away, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

I sighed, leaning back against the tree and thought. “Why does he hate me?”

“He doesn’t hate you.” Jeff’s voice was next to me. I looked to see him sitting next to me, calm as can be.

Had I said that out loud?

“What makes you so sure?” I shifted so my body was facing him, and crossed my legs.