chapter 11

Adrien couldn't sit still all day.

All he could think about was Marinette, her bright smile and courageous heart. Not to mention kissing her...he couldn't stop thinking about kissing her.

He wanted to do it again.

And he knew, he knew he had to control himself. After all, it would not be fair to just randomly kiss her while at her house tonight. Worse, she could figure out he was Chat because of a change in the way he acts around her.

Two hours before he would be leaving for her house, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Agh, Plagg what is wrong with me?!" he shouted. Plagg hovered above him, a morcel of cheese in his hand.

"I'd tell you but I'm not sure myself," Plagg retorted.

"Shut up," Adrien whined.

"Didn't you want me to help?"

"Telling me I'm stupid isn't helping."

"Well I didn't say that..."

"Plagg." Adrien glared.

"Fine, fine. Maybe you need some fresh air. Just don't go to her house as Chat or you'll do that 'kissing' thing again." Plagg suggested, making a disgusted face at the mention of kissing.

"That's a good idea," Adrien smiled. "Thanks Plagg."

"Yeah, yeah. I better get some cheese for this."

"Plagg, transform me!"

Chat raced across rooftops, thinking. He had wrapped all the gifts for Marinette and her family, and they were in his room waiting to be brought to her house. Should he go back and get them? He still had an hour before she would be expecting him.

"What part of don't go to her house do you not understand?" he could hear Plagg say in his mind.

Chat smiled sheepishly as he jumped onto her roof and climbed towards her window. He watched as she brushed her hair absentmindedly, staring into space.

"She looks really pretty with her hair down," Chat breathed. He could feel Plagg's annoyance, but chose to ignore it.

He knocked on the window, making her jolt up. She opened it, eyes wide.

"May this stray come in?"

"U-Uh...I, um...yeah?" Marinette stammered. Chat hopped in and smiled at her.

"I missed you, princess." he told her. He watched her bite her lip and smile.

"You saw me yesterday, kitty." she responded.

"A minute away from you is a minute too long," he told her, chuckling. Not expecting it to have any effect, as usual. He was shocked when he looked at her reddening cheeks and wide eyes.

"Um..."

"Prin...cess...?" he breathed. His flirting was working on her?

"Sh-Shut up, stupid kitten." Marinette pouted.

"Can I kiss you again?" he said without a thought. Her expression was just too adorable, he couldn't help himself.

"I...um...yeah..."

He didn't hesitate to lean down and capture her lips with his own.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he put his hands on her hips. He a felt a purr building in the back of his throat as he gently pushed her against the wall. Deepening the kiss, he felt her hands ruffle through his hair. He couldn't hide his purr, making him pull away from embarrassment.