Chapter 19

So I highly suggest that you guys watch the video it's super funny 😂 it's vine and is 4:55 seconds but there's a cool dance and at the end with all the characters from the show, totally watch the video it's worth it 😂
                ~Nora

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Marinette woke up, eyes sore with sleep. Last night had been emotional for her, and though she couldn't be happier, her heart was sleepier than her mind.

She turned over in her bed, wrapping her covers tightly around her. She closed her eyes again, groaning and wanting to fall back asleep.

The sounds of streetcars filtered in from the window, and she sighed. She had forgotten to close it after all the anxiety with her mother. The sounds of pans and whisking echoed in from downstairs, and she cursed herself for leaving her trapdoor open too.

She forced herself to sit up, knowing she had to get to school. Plus, she had a study date with Adrien later. They had about a month until the brevet examinations, before going to high school. She got out of bed and got ready for the morning, yawning every once in awhile.

She walked downstairs, watching Tikki chat with her mother. Marinette smiled. She wondered if she was supposed to feel jealous, but all she could feel was the elation of her mother and kwami. It made her feel warm and happy.

Her dad seemed to be down in the bakery, so she grabbed the hot chocolate powder and made herself some hot chocolate for her breakfast.

"Morning, sweetie." Sabine greeted. "There's a croissant in the microwave for you. Is anyone coming here for lunch?"

"I'm not sure yet," Marinette responded. "Can I text you when I get to school?"

"Sure! I'll make sandwiches for lunch. Just let me know how many people are coming over."

"Thank you, mama." Marinette grinned at her mother. She finished quickly, and Tikki dove into her purse. They left for school, after a quick hug to Marinette's dad.

She walked to school, happy not to rush. Her smile widened when she noticed a familiar car stop in front of the school, and she hurried only to meet with him at his car.

Adrien stepped out, waving to the Gorilla in the front. When he saw her, he smiled. She walked to him. "Good morning, Adrien."

"Good morning, Mari. Ready for school?"

"Yep! I know you're coming over after school, but want to come for lunch? My mother is making sandwiches."

Adrien grinned, but then frowned. "I want to, more than anything. But I think I have a shoot today. Maybe later this week? And I'll see you after school."

Marinette nodded. "Of course!" Then she raised an eyebrow. "Will you be having lunch at the shoot?"

He opened his mouth, but closed it. He gave her a sheepish smile.

"Adrien Agreste, I don't care what it takes, you will at least stop by my house for a minute to eat lunch." she demanded, crossing her arms.

He nodded, smile not leaving his face. "I'll stop by as Chat to pick up one or two," he whispered to her. "Thank you."

"Good," she stated, smile spreading back across her face. He took her hand in his, and they walked inside together.

They went to their respective lockers before walking to class together, in a comfortable quiet. They didn't need to speak to express their thoughts: Being with you makes me feel complete.