L-O-V-E

{AN/ not an update just a one shot by PhantomPierce-Okamoto to satisfy your LadyNoir needs 😅 there hasn't been any update on her story as of yet }

Title: L-O-V-E
Summary: Love is so simple for them. It's who they are, in everything they do. They love each other. Partners and best friends, falling more and more. (post-reveal, song used is "L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole)

L is for the way you look at me

Marinette smiled as he tilted his head, just like the cat he was, grinning from the seat in front of hers. She resisted the urge to lean over and pet him…she figured falling over the table and the embarrassment in general was a good reasoning against that brilliant idea.

His cat smirk made it very, very difficult. It was teasing, a lilt of knowing amusement playing on his lips. His eyes twinkled, as if he wanted her to see him so catlike, so adorable, and still not be able to pet him.

But moments before the teacher walked into the classroom, his smirk faded into a gentle smile. His eyes became loving and longing, and she saw the desire to hold her in his arms. She felt her heart melt in his gaze.

She loved that silly kitty.

O is for the only one I see

Chat watched as Marinette transformed into Ladybug, like he did every night before patrol. Needless to say, he was fond of this new habit.

They took off into the night, weaving in and out of alleys, onto rooftops and across the streets of Paris. Her silhouette shone against the moon as he looked at her, only turning away because he absolutely had to watch where he was going at his speed.

They took a break against an older building, when Ladybug spotted a billboard across the street. She dashed quickly and posed in front of it, grinning mischievously at him. She teased him by strutting around like a model, winking at him. He chuckled, but he wondered if she knew how beautiful she was.

Even with the light beaming onto the billboard, illuminating the models he had even met, she managed to outshine them effortlessly. She seemed to be glowing in the nighttime, like a princess wearing a dress of silver, her radiance brilliant and laughter echoing, turning his brain to mush.

His princes…his Lady…she was his world.

V is very, very extraordinary

She giggled, taking his hand. Though his house was quiet and lonely, Adrien's smile lit up the room. With the gentle music playing from his computer, he led her into a dizzying waltz.

Spinning around the room, they laughed and danced and got lost in their world of undisturbed happiness and love. Her red Ladybug suit flashed and reflected the sunlight, blinding her, and illuminating Adrien's face. His hair shone in the golden light and his eyes sparkled with genuine elation.

She didn't want to leave the world for just the two of them. She didn't want to ever stop spinning, she didn't want to stop laughing.

It was a strange feeling, the bubbly in her fingers and toes, spreading through her torso and into her cheeks.

She wondered what it was.

Love?

Was it just love? Feeling like she could soar above the clouds, run for years and never stop, dance for eternity?

It had to be.

E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Chat purred as he cuddled against her, and she pet his hair gently. She giggled as he pushed up against her, more and more, until he had pushed the two of them right off her bed.