RAW Debut

Carrington's POV
Today is the day of the Diva Revolution. I'm joining Team Bella and I can't wait since I'm good friends with mainly every diva on the main roster at least. I was walking down the hall when all of a sudden I got tackled with a hug. I giggled when I realized it was just Roman." Hey baby sis, I'm so glad your up here now." He said messing up my hair causing me to swat his hand away. He chuckled." Thanks and I'm really excited to but I don't know what to expect." I said and he nodded." Well your friends with every diva here but I know you have some superstars you don't like. So that's the only thing. But don't worry I won't let them get you." He said and I looked at him like he was crazy." I can handle myself Joe." I told him." That is true so just give me a holla when ever you need a little help." He said and I nodded. I gave him a hug and we walked away I continued walking until I got tackled in a hug again but by 3 people. Renee,Summer and Eva all hugged me causing me to giggle." Hey lets go get my new stuff on so we can see what it will look like." I said and they nodded. We walked to the Divas Locker room where everyone hugged me and I giggled. I tried on my new ring gear that Sandra made me before she retired which was so sad. I love and miss her, I think everyone does. I put on my red metallic shorts with a red leather bra top with studs on it a a black lace up in the front like Nikki's and my boots and knee pad I walked out into the locker room and everyone loved it. I did to it showed my curves in all the right places. I walked out with Renee and Summer we were going to catering. Everyone thinks Summer is a hoe but she's not she is dating Jack Swagger (Not in real life just in the story). And Renee is dating  Dolph Ziggler. We were walking when dirty blonde haired guys bumps into us and knocks me down with him on top of me I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes." Omg I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention." He said as he stood up and held his hand out for me. I took and for some weird reason I liked the feeling of our hands touching. "It's ok." I said and he nodded and walked away." Oh I didn't catch your name?" He said from down the hall." Carrington!" I yelled." Dean but you can call me Jonathan." He said with a wink and I blushed and nodded. I walked to catering with the girls teasing me about it. I love but hate them at the same time. It was time for our segment and so I was standing by the gorilla. Then I heard Stephanie say," She was bread for this company,with the skills of her father, athleticism of her Flawless mother she is Alex Margret!" She said and the crowd was going crazy as soon as they realized I was the Deadman's Daughter(See what I do there).

That girl is God d*** problem

Nikki,Brie and Aliciawere all pumped up when they saw it was me and I even matched Brie with a red flannel around my waist. I stood next to Nikki as Stephanie mentioned the rest we stood face to face. Nikki bumped shoulders with Sasha. Sasha grabbed her hair and yanked Nikki backwards towards the match and I tackled Charlotte. Then I went for Tamina and,Sasha put the Bank Statement on Nikki while Charlotte put the figure 8 leg lock on Alicia and Becky had the Dis Armer    On Brie. I had the ESC on Tamina. The crowd started chanting NXT. I smiled and we finally let go and I got super kicked in the face by Paige so Nikki,Brie,Alicia and I were walking towards the back groaning in pain as the ones in the ring had their arms raised facing each other. We got to the back and I got a bunch of high fives,hugs and the I saw Uncle Kane I ran and hugged him." Hey Princess you did awesome I really love your submission hold." He said kissing my forehead. We watched the rest of RAW before we went to the hotel and apparently we are sharing with people so I had no idea who my roommate was. I opened the door to see a shirtless Dean I mean Jonathan I couldn't help but stare until he snapped me out of my trance towards his abs." Like something you see Carrington." He smirked at me causing me to blush." So I guess your my travel buddy and roommate. Oh and you can call me either,Alex,Drea,Cece,or Carri." I said and he nodded." Ok I think I will call you Carrington or kitten." He said and I nodded. I went to the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. I walked out and Jon and I sat up most of the night just talking and getting to know each other really well.