The Banshee Has Returned

Carrington's POV

Well after Wrestlemania, I found out I tore something in my left arm so I would be out for a month or two since I caught it before I did any damage to it.  So tonight I'm making my return. Its been a little over 2 months.

Tonight is SummerSlam and my man has a tag team title match with Seth Rollins against Sheamua and Cesaro. But Sheamus and Cesaro have been having Summer Rae in their corner. Jon doesn't know I'm back no one really does except the twins which are sitting backstage with me.

I had on a black silk jumpsuit with some nude heels,  my hair was down and straight. I was watching the match right before Jon's which is Naomi vs Natalya for the Smackdown Live WWE Women's Championship.  I was watching with the Bella Twins.

Natalya won and we all got excited and I had to wait in the room so Jon or no one else could see me. She came in the room and I hugged her and congratulated her, then sat to watch my man's match.

During The Match

Cesaro threw Dean into the ropes then leaned over the ref, as Sheamus kicked Dean right in the head then as Dean fell Summer Rae slaps him and Sheamus starts laughing. But sk does Dean as he starts shaking his finger no.

Guitar solo....
Don't know where I'm going......

I walk or with a pissed off look as the crowd goes bizark. Dean and Seth smirk in a shocked kind of way. I walk over to Summer and she starts to get in my face. I put my hand on her face and push her then slam her into the ring post.

Just as I did that Seth gave Cesaro a hurricana of the top turnbuckle into Sheamus. Seth kicked Cesaro then Sheamus then sent a knee to Sheamus' s head then pushed towards Dean.

Dean caught him and delivered Dirty Deeds. I got up and clapped.

1

2

3....ring the bell!!

"And your winners and the new WWE RAW Tag Team Champions, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose!!" Jojo announced as I cheered and got in the ring for Dean to tackle me in a hug along with Seth.

I kissed them both on the cheek as they lifted me up on their shoulders causing the crowd to go wild. Then we walked backstage.

I was so happy and excited. I hugged Jon so tight, he pushed away and got on one knee, I covered my mouth and started to cry as Seth handed him a box. All the superstars backstage started cheering.

"Baby, I know this is long over do, but I couldn't of a more perfect time to do this then right this very moment.  I love you with all of my heart and you need to know I want nothing more than for you to become my wife,  so with that being said,  Carrington Alexandra Calaway, would do me the greatest honor and please marry me?" He said looking at me.

"Yes of course, I love you so much." I said getting on my knees and burying my face into his shoulder then pulled back and took my promise ring off letting him slip the ring on my finger. It was gorgeous.

"SHE SAID YES!!!" Jon yelled and everyone started to cheer then I realized a camera got the whole thing on video.

I looked at the ring and started to cry.

"Babe how much did this cost?" I asked him.

"Nothing its family heirloom it was my moms even though she passedvaway a long time ago I know she would have loved you." He said and I smiled so wide.

"I would have love to have met her, I love you so much." I said hugging him once again.

"I love you too baby. " he said kidding my temple hugging me back.