Hall Of Fame 2017

Carrington's POV 

Tonight is the night before WrestleMania 33 and tomorrow I face Carmella, Naomi, Natalya, Alexa, and Charlotte and Mickie , and Becky Lynch in 7 pack challenge for my title and I'm beyond nervous but I'm ready.

I was getting my dress on for the Hall of Fame right now. ^^^^
After I get my dress on I'm gonna go get my hair and makeup done at the arena Jon is getting ready as well with Bryan and John while the Bellas are with me.

We decided to have a prom night since John never went to his. But we are joking around and sending pictures to the boys.

"So do you think Jon is gonna propose soon?" Nikki asks me.

"I'm hoping, I've only been with him for about 2 and a half years but I am crossing my fingers,  I love him so much and can't see myself with anyone else. " I said smiling.

"What about you do you think John will ever break down that wall of his." I chuckled and she smiled to.

"I don't know I mean I want that more than anything but I'm ok if it doesn't ever happen." She said and Brie looked at me and rolled her eyes but we didn't press into it anymore than that.

Later on we walked hand in hand to the arena and got our makeup and hair done. I feel in love with my makeup stylist,  my personal stylist is on break because she is pregnant.

I'm so excited for tonight

I'm so excited for tonight.  We got done and the boys caught up with us. 

"Hey baby you look beyond gorgeous." Jon said to me.

"Thank you and you look handsome but your tire isn't done. " I said messing with it.

" I know but none of us knew how to tie it so I just waited for you." He said and I giggled.

"Yes I'll fix your tie, the red carpet is starting in about 20 minutes. " I said fixing his tie then kissing him softly.

"Thank you baby." he said to me.