Fastlane

(Listen to the song its a possible new theme song there is two more but I will ask in the next chapter to comment which you like.)

Carrington's POV
So right now I'm getting fitted for my brand new ring attire since Team Bella is not going to be alive again until Nikki heals. My new ring gear is a top similiar to the ones Paige wears except the bra part lights up. Then I have black short shorts, with a garter to connect my bottoms to my boots. Then for my entrance I have a robe similiar to my father's then a body diamond chain top.

 Then for my entrance I have a robe similiar to my father's then a body diamond chain top

Right now I have my ring gear on with a Ambrose Asylum zip up jacket. I grabbed my phone and headed to the stage to see them set everything up, but I have cameras with me to follow me on my journey to my first title match.

"So how are you feeling today?" The camera man asked me.

"Uhh...kinda nervous, and excited." I said continuing to walk towards the stage where they were still setting everything up.

"Whats your mindset going into the match tonight?" The camera man asked me.

"Well just to give it my all. I'm not going down without a fight and I can't help but think that all eyes are on the women for a change and its amazing." I answered.

"You know it feels surreal but I'm ready and can't wait to stand in that ring................I'm honored to be apart of this business and I've been ready ever since my tryout for NXT,  I've been ready for this match and tonight its all on the line. But I couldn't be more ready." I anwsered him looking out at the arena as they were setting up the ring.

I looked on and thought. Wow I made it to the WWE, all the people who said I would never be as good or live up to mother and Father's legacy were wrong......I proved them all wrong.

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when two different arms wrapped around my shoulders. I looked and it was my mom and dad.

We grouped hugged then sat on the stage and my little sisters ran up and hugged me.

"Hey guys." I said hugging them all.

"Hey babygirl how you feeling?" My mom asked me.

"Nervouse but mostly excited." I anwsered her and she gave me a smile.

"Honey I have watched some of your interviews........you don't have to prove yourself to us, we know you can defeat all odds if you just put your mind to it." My dad told me.

"Mark can I have a minute with Carr for a second please." My mom said and he nodded and took the girls backstage.

"Look babygirl, I know your scared to fail or to disappoint me and your daddy, but hun the only thing that could disappoint me and dad is if you went out to that ring and didn't give this match everything and mean everything you had in you. But I know you will I mean you are my daughter." My mom said smiling at me with tears in her eyes.