Smackdown

Carrington's POV
We are at Smackdown right now and I'm taking pictures with the Bells teens and JoJo (interviewer). When all a sudden I hear a very deep voice.

"Theres my princess." My dad said. I smiled and turned around to see him with his arms wide open.

"Dad!!" I yelled then ran into his open arms for him to lift me up and spinned me around. Then he finally set me on the ground and kissed my forehead.

"Hey sweetie, hey girls! "He said waving to the girls.

"Hey Mr.Colace!" The girls all yelled waving.

"So whats this I'm hearing that your dating a certain Lunatic fringe?" My dad asked crossing his arms. I immediately got scared.

"Daddy come on he is a really sweet and thoughtful guy, he may not seem like it in the ring but he really is amazing. And he makes me feel special." I spoke blushing just even thinking about Jon. My dad sighed.

"If Jon treats you right and obviously makes you happy then he is fine by me but your dad is always the number 1 man in your life." My dad said and I smiled and hugged him again telling him over and over again that I loved him.

"Now go to your man." My dad whispered and I giggled then ran off to find Jon.

I found him in catering and I ran to him and jumped onto his back. He jolted but poor his arms under my legs and held me up.

"What are you doing Care?" Jon asked rubbing my tight gently and I was stop excited I couldn't talk. Jon was walking to his personal lockeroom and then once we were there he spun me around so I was wrapped around the front of him. He sat down on the couch so I was in his lap straddling him.

"Whats got you so happy? "He asked amused by how happy I was.

"My dad said that he is perfectly fine with us dating..........he acutely likes you dating me. "I exclaimed hugging him laying my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled and just held me tighter to his chest. He kissed my cheek and we pulled away.

"Well I say we simply must celebrate!" He suggested in his fake British accent causing me to giggle.

I nodded and we started thinking about what we should do when there was a knock at the door.

Jon opened it and it was a tech guy.

"Um Carrington you and the Bella Twins will all three be the special guest referees for Sasha and Kevin Owens vs Paige and Randy Orton.......... that match is in about 6 minutes then before the main event you vs Tamina the Bella Twins, Roman, Randy and Dean will be in your corner, while the rest of Team B.A.D and Sheamus, Rusev and Kevin Owens will be in Tamina's corner........ That's all." The tech guy said then left. I shrugged.

Jon came back to sit next to me on the couch.

"Well we have about 3 minutes to cuddle so come here." He said causing me too break into fits of giggles as he pulled me back into our previous position. I laid my head on his shoulder with my face towards his neck. Join leaned back so he was leaning on the back of the couch.

"Hey do you ever think they will make us a tag team? "I asked him.

"I hope not only would it be awesome because your my hot girlfriend but, the Lunatic fridge and Deadman's Daughter as a mixed tag team that would be awesome. Plus we do the same things in the ring. Like suicide dives or how we don't care if we hurt ourselfs." He said.

"It's sounds like you've put some thought into this."I said while giggling.

"Well why wouldn't I? I mean I hope I'm with you for a long time Carrington."he said and I pulled away to look at his face.