Hall of Fame 2016

Carrington's POV
Tonight in the Hall of Fame ceremony. We will be inducting, Sting, The GodFather, Fabulous Freebirds, Jacqueline, Joan Lunden, The Big Boos Man, and Snoop Dog. I get to do a bit of a speech for Jacqueline, then i have to pass it to Natalya. Right now I'm getting my makeup and hair done.

I'm getting my hair curled then the top of my hair in braided against my scalp and it looks so sticking pretty  won't wanna take it off tonight. So as I'm getting ready right now I hear a knock on my door and i know its probably Jon. He walks in with his tux on but his tie in his hands.

"Baby can you please help me, I don't know how to put this on?" He asks me and i giggled and nodded, taking  the tie from him.

I wrap around and once I'm done, I peck his lips and turn around.

"Can you zip me up please babe?" I ask sweetly and he kissed my shoulder.

Skip To Hall Of Fame

It was time for me to go out with Natalya to introduce Jacqueline. Jerry introduced us.

"There is a way that legacy plays in WWE you have so many generations in one company , and its beautiful. These next ladies can tell a thing or two about being a 2nd generation WWE Wrestler, please welcoe your WWE Women's Champion Alex and Natalya." Jerry announced and we walked out with a smile on ur faces as people started chanting Alex.

"Well every once in a while there comes a Women's wrestler so extraordinary its hard t miss her, this is the case for our next inductee, with her powerhouse strength, her intelectual mind, and her spunky and snappy attitude, she rose her way up not only on the Women's roster but the men roster as well." I said smiling.

"She is the Women who has beaten more men then women and the woman that has probably even out ranked a few men as well." Natalya said.

"Jacqueline is in every way on of the very reasons I became a wrestler, just because my father was a great wrestler doesn't mean this was my written in stone to be a wrestler. I loved the way she dominated the ring, she took charge and I was always on the edge of my seat." I said causing the crowd to cheer.

" Please Welcome a former WWE Women's Champion .........Jacqueline!!!" Natalya and I announced together. Everyone stood and clapped as Jacqueline walked to the platform. We walked to the back and watched her match on the monitor.

I headed back out after she was done and sat back down by Jon.  I snuggled my head onto his shoulder and I after it was over we all headed home and me and Jon both took a slower together and got changed then we fell asleep but not before.

"You know I love you more than anything baby girl and I'm so proud of you, your going to do great tomorrow. " Jon said kissing my forehead.

"I love you more than you know and tomorrow you better be safe and not make me worry and do gray but know your still my champion with our without a belt." I said kissing his lips.

Then we fell asleep.....