Team Bella vs Dude Perfect

Carrington's POV
Tonight Dude Perfect has Bass Pro Shops. to themselves all night and they invited me join them so we are heading there now and we are gonna do our photoshoots at RAW. I'm just glad Cody's wife will be there too.

I can't wait Dude Perfect is absoulutely hilarious. So we get there and all of them are already there and they are filming. We walked in and it is absolutely huge. Now I've known Cory and Coby for about 5 years and I've known Tyler for almost my whole life.

We started to make shots.

"Ok Car your gonna take this basketball and make it into the hoop." Tyler said handing me a baskettball.

"But its clear over there." I said.

"I know......better throw hard." He said causing both of us to laugh.

I turned torwards the camera.

"This is called the Fish Swish" I said and turned around.

I threw it where I figured it needed to be and as soon as it went in Tyler picked me up jumping up and down screaming along with everyone else.

Then we foundthis wishing fountain. And the boys started to pick coinsout so I held Tyler's feet while Cody wife held Cody's feet.

"Don't pay attention to anything except quarters."I said to all of them causing them all to laugh.

We walked to this game wjere you had to shoot this like glowing targets on an aboandoned house.

"Ok guys we all have college degrees lets figure out the coin machine." Tyler said and we all laughed.

"I'm going in." Cody said and so I joined him and we just hoped over to barrier. I got in the house and glass shattered and I screamed as everyone laughed.

"I don't like this!" I yelled while laughing.

"Now lets have the twins make a strike at the bowling alley." Cody said and we all agreed.

They were facing the camera with bowling balls in there hands.

"This is the twin strike here we go!" They said simultaneously.

Then they both got strikes.

Then we found this cooler scooters so we all were riding them then we found these plastic turkeys and a turkey call, we all decided to catch a fake turkey but we had to look the part.

As we were changing but we just put it on over our clothes.

I looked at Coby who had the camera in front of me.

"You can dress down when your hunting for turks." I said causing him to laugh.

I decided to scare Cody so I had Cody's tell him to do something and I hid then popped out and he yelled and I laughed so hard.

Then we all sat down and I did criss cross applesauce as Tyler sounded the turkey call and it was audio but it anwsered back and we all looked at each other all excited. Then Cody threw a football amd hit the plastic turkey right on its head and we all cheered.

Then Tyler changed into these huge suits and I was trying to hurry to help him in it so he could scare Garrett.

"Where's Tyler its too quiet and I don't trust him." Garrett said paranoid.

Tyler popped out and scared the crap out of him.

Then we all decided to go eat.

"You know the good thing about having a place all to yourself is free refills." He said as he pressed the button on the pop hose and he started laughing.

"I've always wanted to do that." He said and we all laughed then we found this fudge stand.

"What do I owe you?" Tyler asked as I cut him a piece of fudge.

"Nothing its free." I said causing them all to laugh.

Then Coby decided to get in this water with these huge catfish in it and there was one that was in a net since it was bigger.

"If that things comes at me I might just pass out on impact." Coby said scared as I laughed.

Then he and Tyler decided to joust where Tyler won and Coby fell in.

"Get me out of here, the catfish are circling." He said causing me and Cody's wife to laugh.

Then we all decided to go to sleep. When we woke up we cleaned everything up then went to the balcony. And the said I had to make this shot the basketball hoop is all the way at thebottom of the ground.

"This is called the Memphis Pyramid Shot." I said to the camera.

I threw it and it fell for a while and it landed in the hoop and Tyler and I started jumping around as Coby, Cory and Cody were all going crazy down at the bottom.

Then we took the last clip of the video and I left to go back to Jon thank the lord imiss him so much.