Wrestlemania 32

Carrington's POV
Tonight is the one of the biggest nights in history for the WWE and I'm apart of it. We are all backstage and is like 11 in the morning to doors start letting fans in at 2:30 so we have few hours and I am dying to see what the arena looks like.

So I search everywhere for Jon and I finally find him talking to my dad and I walk up and my dad gives us a nod and Jon and hug and walks away after kissing my cheek.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked snuggling into to Jon's side.

"Oh just about my match thats all, anyway lets go see the arena huh?" He said changing the subject quick but I just let it go.

"I'm beyond nervouss right now and did you see the front of the building it has Charlotte and I right on the front and omg IOm crying." I said as we walk torwards the stage wiping away a tear.

"Oh babe you derserve this moment and just imagine what this wil do for the Women's Division, and youu and Charlotte deserve to be on the front of the Wrestlemania poster just as much as any superstar and you have made such a change for the Women is WWE and i know your gonna do great." He kissing my forehead as we walk on the stage.

Wow it looks so amazing and i look arund in awe and then notice the Hell in A Cell cage hanging upp above the ring. Right now you can see some of the superstars sitting around the ring and some practicing the rope and stuff.

I start to cry as I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder and its to small to be Jon. So I turn around and its Arabella and the girls and they all hug me and I start to cry. Amarie wipes my tears away as Kendyll fixes my hair and Unique is smiling at mme.

I got them and my parents tickets for tonight and they are in the front row and I'm so excited and nervouss at the same time

"Well pretty soon they are going to start letting fans in, so we can go backsage since I got you all VIP passes as well." I said as i started to walk and they all followed and I intertwinedmy fingers with Jn's and we contiued backstage.

Skip to after Westlemania 32 Pre-Show

I'm beyond nervous right now. I'm getting my hair and make up done right now and I'm freaking out. I put on my gear which was a one piece black sequin pattern romper and black leather thigh high ring boots, I have my hair in two dutch braids with silver steel circles braided in the braids and my red brown gold smokey eye.

Then for my entrance I have a shiny gold corset with tail of gold its so gorgeous I love it. Right now im panicing though.

Right now its Jericho vs AJ Styles but my match is right after this and then Jon's match is right after mine. I need Jon right now.

I found him in catering and motioned him torwards me and he got up and walked up to me.

" Hey baby, are you ready for your match in about what 10 minutes?" He ask wrapping his arms around my waist looking down at me.

"No I'm panicing and I don't want to mess up but at the same time I feel like I'm going to do gret and....ughhh I can't think right I'm so nervous!" I exclaimed and then placed my forehead on his chest with my eyes closed.

"Hey....Hey look at me baby. You are gonna do just fine because I see t all the time you get nervous but when you step out on the stage you become so confident in yourself and plus I believe in you okay and I don't want to scare you but Jericho and AJ's matc ended like 4 minutes ago. But don't panic because baby i will be right there if something happens and I'll be right at that gorilla when you walk back after your victory. Now go knock em dead baby I love you baby." He said kissing my forehead then my lips then hugs me and I walk to the gorilla.