Beach Time

Carrington's POV
Once we landed we got to my huge house. Everyone had a room because I have 3 guest bedrooms and each have two bed each plus I had a living room. So The Bella Twins and Renee and Natalya shared a room. Randy and Dolph and Roman shared a room. And Unique,Finn and,Kendyll and Neville shared the last room. While Jon and I slept in my room. The Usos slept in the living room. I woke up with Dean laying on his stomach and I was laying on his back with my head on his shoulder with his arm across my waist. I moved so I was on my side of the the bed. Then I heard him groan and moved so my face was next to his looking at him."What's wrong?" I whispered. He reached for my arm and when he found it he pulled me to him and sat up a little bit. Then laid his arm across my stomach. I giggled and ran my fingers threw his hair.

"Good Morning Jon." I whispered.
"Good Morning beautiful." He whispered back. I smiled and he sat up looking up at me then kissed my cheek.

----------------------------------------------
Later
We all got up and ready to go to the beach. Once we all got there we had a photoshoot for us and we all did poses like Jon picked me up on his shoulder and I high fives Amarie as Dolph did the same thing to her. Then the girls and all turned out backs looking towards the water with our arms around each other's waist then the Bellas and I stood together and I squatted and set my hands on my knees while the Bellas stood back to back behind me. Then Amarie and Dolph did a really cute picture where Dolph was doing a push up and Amarie got in a handstand right in front of him laying her feet on his back so they were face to face then he did the unthinkable and kissed her we all we hooting and hollering while she was blushing. Once they stood back up she hid in his chest making all of us giggle and laugh at her. Then Jon picked me up so my legs wrapped around his waist and he leaned our foreheads together and we just smiled while starring untied each other's eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. Then the Usos picked me up on each side and the kissed both my cheeks that picture came out great and then we had the photoshoot for the rest of the day. Once we were done we went back to my house and picked out our outfits for Coachella for next week then we packed and went back to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At RAW

Tonight Team Bella is ringside for Jon's tag match. Randy Orton, Dolph, Cesaro, Dean, and Roman vs Sheamus, Rusev, Tyler Breeze, Kevin Owens, and Big Show with Team B.A.D. The fans chant 'We want Alex' meaning me and Team B.A.D. is trying to use that to break us apart. But it's not going to work. Or ring attire was on point. We were wearing our green ring gear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match

We were being announced when Sasha decided to grab a mic so we stopped half way from the ring. A camera man past Nikki, Brie and I a mic.
"Aww look at that the WWE so called 'Power Couple' is walking down to the ring together. Its sad that Dean will never know what a real woman like us can do for him." Sasha said and I was pissed.

"A real woman please you wish you were half the woman I am. And as for BEING a real woman. Real women stop talking and do something about it." I said walking towards the ring but Brie stopped me.

"Oh honey your all just jealous because I'm the boss and this is my division!" Sasha yelled.
"And Alex you have nothing on the women standing in this ring because this is Team B.A.D.The best divas in the business." Naomi said.

"And what does that have to do with anything. Honey it takes alot more then a petty name to call yourselfs the best divas. It takes hard work,talent and personality something all three of you clearly lack." Nikki said and the crowd cheered.