chapter 1 betrayal

On the top is kyuubi in human form he so smexy
_____________________________

Hidden in leafs leads a village konaha a very peaceful and kind village little kids running around playing with their friends,ninjas sparing,and their at konaha high school were the top ninjas are almost jounin. Naruto Uzumaki had the nine tail fox inside of him no one knew not even his best friend sasuke uchiha knows.. he want to protect him, and sakura haruno hates his guts she never likes him she only likes sasuke and trying to make him hers.

Everybody was jealous of naruto cause the great sasuke uchiha will always hang out with him nobody else. But everything will change

(present time at konaha high)

At the konaha high school the class of kakashi sensai,all the students were chatting with each other or just on their phones. Then a certain blonde with Crystal blue eyes with big glasses was full energy was talking to a raven hair boy with black eyes with thin glasses,"naruto is something wrong you've been glaring at someone for a while?" the raven asked with a voice full of concern he look deeply into the blonds eyes to see whats wrong "nothing is wrong sasuke I'm okay"naruto repiled back with hate in his voice he has been glaring at sakura haruno who was coming in their direction naruto turn his head around and look at his desk

"Hey sasuke-kun can i talk to you in privately?" she asked sasuke look at her than at naruto "sure" he repiled (a/n in this one he is popular and a nerd okay just keep reading) he got up and follow sakura into the hall ways 'i always get a bad vibe when he is with her' naruto thought he grab his phone to text his godfather pervy sage.

(with sasuke and sakura)
"So what is it sakura?" sasuke asked he brought up his thin glasses "well will you go out with me?" she repiled she look at him dead in the eyes sakura doesn't love him she was just using for his popularity "sure why not" sasuke repiled sasuke grab her waist and kiss her and started to have a makout session (a/n im trying not puke) "come on lets get to class" sakura said sasuke nodded and grabbed her walk and walk to in class together.

(back where naruto is)
Naurto waited for sasuke so he can get back talking to him he felt something bad was coming through that door. He look over the door and saw the unbelievable he saw sakura and sasuke holding hands his heart shattered to pieces he wanted to cry while the rest congratulate them,he felt betrayal he saw him sit next to sakura and not him that made it worse he got up and ran to the restrooms. Lee and gaara got up and follow him sakura smirk and went to follow lee,gaara, and naruto.

(at the restrooms)
Naruto cried his heart out tears flow down his cheeks he slide down the floor and brought up his knees and hugged them he kept cruibg until he heard kyuubi trying to talk to him 'kit you all right?' the kyuubi asked naruto wanted to ignore him but had now else to talk to only him. 'nothing kyuubi im just sad thats all' he repiled kyuubi wasn't convince at all he just stood quiet and went to sleep "naruto there you are why did you ran out youthful friend" lee asked gaara had his hands folded with a pissed off face naruto wanted to cry again but he has to come clean little they know they were being spy but sakura 'lets see what you have naruto' she thought eviley she went closer hear them but made sure they didnt she her.

"Guys please don't tell no one this I'm only trusting you" he said both guys were surprise they thought the only person he trusted was sasuke. He breathe to calm down began to explain "when my parents died when the nine tail fox destroy the village they seal it inside of me" he pick up his shirt to show them and seal mark of the fox he quickly put his shirt down and explain the other part "also I'm deeply in love with sasuke" he confess the tears rolled down his cheeks and cried his heart out gaara and lee hugged him and told him to calm down they pick him up and walk to class sakura ran to class before they can see her.

(at the class Kakashi is there)
Sakura ran through the door and sat next sasuke and quickly told him what she heard from naruto sasuke was beyond shock that naruto was the kyuubi that almost killed everybody in village. sasuke told her about what happen about naruto parents died they pass on the kyuubi inside of naruto people were shock that a nerd is a the nine tail fox some people were piss cause of naruto so called "bestfriend" spread a rumor about naruto.

"Hey class has anyone seen naruto,lee,and gaara?" Kakashi sensai asked nobody said anything then the door open and saw the three boys everyone scream "THAT MONSTER!"naruto eyes widen and saw sakura smirking some didnt say nothing they felt bad for naruto. Naruto ran away to see lady tsunade office lee and gaara tried to stop but kakashi stopped them and told them sit down they obey and close the door.

"Okay the poeple that didnt scream come down here" kakasi order kiba,hinata,shino,ino,choji, neji, tenten,gaara,lee,and shikamaru went down in the front everybody just sat there kakashi was surprise that sasuke yelled he gave him a glare and continue to talk "now see this people are loyal to naruto unlike you scums go back to your sits" everybody webt to their sits and listen to Kakashi "im surprise by you sasuke and sakura how can you betray him he was your comrade he never did anything to you guys! Im more disappointed in you sasuke uchiha and you called yourself a friend" kakashi said sasuke got up and slam his hands against the table now he was pissed "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO JUST SAY NOTHING HE A MONSTER!AND HE DIDNT TRUST ME HE NOT A FRIEND!" sasuke yelled kakashi was mad gaara stared at him and with a death glare "LOOK WHO TALK UCHIHA HE DIDNT TELL YOU CAUSE HE WANTED TO PROTECT YOU NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP" gaara yelled he eyes were getting more evil by the minute "quiet you two now listen closely okay those who break the rules are scums,but those who abandon their friends are worse then a scum" kakashi lecture everyone stood quiet they saw the door open and saw naruto "hey you okay mommy and daddy killer" sakura insulted Naruto eyes widen he ran towards sakura about to punch but his fist was caught by sasuke "touch her you die" sasuke said in a deadly voice naruto eyes water he pulled away from sasuke gripped and walk towards his desk and put his hear down sakura walk towards him,took his glasses and broke them kakashi grabbed sakura hand and said "sakura do that agai-" kakashi was cut off by the sound of hands slamming the desk "let her do the fuck she wants" naruto growled his eyes were not blue anymore they were red like blood he ran out the door and ran away kakashi chase after him nut was too late naruto was no where to be seen kakashi sigh and went back to class "see look what have you done! Naruto has ran away cause of you sasuke uchiha and sakura haruno" the ones who didnt insulted Naruto went to search for him its take years to find him.

Now that everybody was on the look for naruto uzumaki

_____________________________chapter one donw chapter two not whats gonna happen hiel you enjoy it i hope you like it too @dobe10 shygirl out ✌mention a usermention a usermention a user