chapter 2 alone

(Were naruto is)
Naruto ran and ran the speed of the nine tail fox help him, he stopped to take a short back he look around to see were he was he saw symbols of a music note he realize where he was.

Sound village.

He panicked a little not sure what to do he was afraid to run into kabuto or worse Orochimaru he ran back were he came from then he stop 'I'm not going back just yet sasuke will regret,betray,and left me alone' naruro smirk showing a little of his fangs he began to laugh too he began to run towards the forest and did a little hunting.

(Leaf village)
"Shino im worry about naruto" kiba said in a sad voice he always saw naruto as a little brother always making jokes making him smile now naruto is being alone again shino pulled kiba closer to him and started to make the younger male tried to calm down into his lover arms."dont worry kiba we wont rest until we find naruto" ino declared in a confident and exciment voice, then they heard a pink hair girl and a raven hair boy talking "whats the whole point of rescuing him he just a waste of air right sasuke-kun" she said ino gave her a glare and what she said made kiba ran out shino arms to punch sakura,akamaru and kiba were about to attack then sasuke uses chidori to attack akamaru "AKAMARU!" kiba ran towards the injured dog and started to cry "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU CAN HURT ME JUST DONT HURT AKAMARU!" kiba cried to see his dog almost dieing hinata uses byakugan on sasuke and started to attack him.

"Sasuke stop,this isn't you!"ino yell sakura smirk and stood their amused by watching sasuke and hinata fighting "this is your fault billboard brow!" ino pick up akamaru body to lady hokage "come on hinata!" hinata obey and follow her friends sasuke and sakura stood there saying nothing walk away like nothing happened.

(at lady hokage office)
"Lady tsunade!"kiba shouted ghey barge through the doors and saw tsunadme and pervy sage "WHAT HAPPEN TO AKAMARU" she yelled shino explain everything pervy sage took akamaru body and place it at the bed "he'll be fine just go home and get rest tomorrow we'll be starting our search naruto" jiriya said everybody nodded and went to their homes.

(Night and at sasuke place)
Sasuks was in room alone thinking about his life what he gonna do with it before he realize he fell asleep.

(in sasuke dream)
Sasuke was in a pinch black room with no light we start to realize he was alone he then saw a flash of light and started to follow it he reach out to see if he can get it he reach out for it ans fell down he look up and look around to see neji death glaring at him. "You call your self a friend" neji said in a piss off voice he kick sasuke in the stomach and walk away he then saw naruto.

"You told me you'll never betray me or leave me alone you promise me that and i actually believe you sasuke, you'll regret it,right now im ugly and weak but ill be more handsome and more stronger then you" naruto walk out of the light and sasuke was in darkness again.

(Next morning)
Sasuke woke up sweating from the nightmare 'hn like im scare of that loser' he thought he took a shower got ready for school he walk towards the gate and went ro sakura who was flirting with some guy sasuke shrugged it off sakura and him were dating but he didnt care if she was flirting he only cares that she didnt cheated on him.

Kiba saw him and shot a glare at him,ino did the same at the highschool everything was calm without naruto around it wasn't that fun anymore "i think naruto is better off dead" sakura said sasuke over heard and agree with her also everbody else except for naruto true friends "shut your mouth billboard brow" ino insulted sakura glare at her and started to walk towards her also ino choji and shikamaru grab her arms to stop her "chill ino she not worth your time" shikamaru said ino turn around with her arms "she gonna wish she has never said that about naruto" neji threats everybody agree and walk into lady hokage office "lady tsunade may be speak with you?" hinata asked "sure what on your minds brats" she repiled "when naruto ran away did he came here also where is your necklace?" shino asked she nodded up and down for the first one "i gave it to naruto and when he came here that he will like to drop out i was shock and told him why but by the way he looks i didnt want to asked again so i took of his name from the computer and yold him to stay here for alittle bit,so he did but next time i look uo i saw him running and kakashi was chasing him too" she explain everybody nodded and went to first period.

(back where naruto is)
'kit what are we gonna do out here?' kyuubi asked im not sure but i wanna become strong' naruto repiled 'if you want to become stronger you have to train with me' kyubbi said naruto thought about for while.'ill train with you' ok tomorrow but for now go into the sound village' kyuubi order naruto shiver at the thoughts going in the sound village.naruto made his mind he started to walk towards the village finding someone to help him.

(back a the leaf village)
Everybody in the leaf village was worry about naruto expect sakura and sasuke and others at the high school was a crazy since naruto left.
"YOU BASTARD WHAT DID NARUTO EVER DO TO GET THIS SHIT!" gaara yelled at sasuke they were fight about naruto poeple who hate him and people who still takes him as a friend "FROM ALL OF US YOU WERE HIS BEST FRIEND HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HIM HE TRIED TO PROTECT YOU FROM KNOWING AND WHAT YOU DO IS TREAT HIM LIKE A NOBODY" hinata yelled everyone was disappointed at sasuke they had been going like this since naruto left.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM I ONLY CARE ABOUT SAKURA!" sasuke yelled in raged and everybody stop being afraid of sasuke uchiha"I THOUGHT YOU'LL BE FRIENDS WITH NARUTO MATTER WHAT! HUH!" kiba yelled then broke down into tears he fell on his knees and cried "see what you've have done if you havent betray him or left him alone we wouldn't be in this mess why couldnt you still be there by his side" kiba broke into more tears everybody was pissed,and was depress.

"Face it he even said to me everyone will be happy if i was dead" lee said " i stop him and forget every thing so he did but until you bastards made its worse!" lee yelled everybody tried to calm him down but nothing work.
"Lee thats enough you need to calm down" tenten said.
"Your not loyal anymore that bitch change you!" ino insulted as choji was trying to calm her down it was impossible "like i care for him i wish he could die" sasuke said he cross his arms while everybody was beyond mad gaara was about say something but they heard footsteps "shut up sasuke don't ever say those things about naruto i thought you were a true uchiha someone who is loyal." itachi said with hated in his voice.

"I-i-itachi" sasuke said with fear eyes " i thought naruto was your friend.but i stand incorrect your no friend" itachi walk towards naruto real friends and stand there.

"If you guys are done fighting I'll like to inform you about naruto" kakashi apper out of no where "now then before i lost him he told me he'll be back in 3 years so he'll be back in 11th grade" (a/n there in 8th grade) kakashi finish then left naruto friends that he'll be back in three days.while the others didnt care.

(back at sound village)
"Excuse me is there any rooms available?" naruto asked the lady check the book and look at anu free rooms,then look at naruto "yes sir but i need your parents signature to allow you to stay here" she explain he look down and then the lady notice the face "my parents are dead" he tremble from sadness and look at her "im sorry sir for asking here just sign in" she said as she handed a pen and a clipboard for him to sign he handed back to her and she look at the name "thank you mr.uzumaki your room is 398 here is your keys" the lady infront she handed him and gave directions to his room.

"398....398" naruto mumble he look around and saw his room number"ah there you" he grabbed the keys and unlock it the room was not too big and not small just perfect restroom, and a queen size bed he place his bags down and sat on the bed and got ready for bed. He took a shower and went to bed "so alone again are we kyuubi" naruto said with a smile on his face 'seems like it kit now get some sleep' kyuubi order naruto turn to his sides and fell asleep.

(at leaf village)
"Okay i need to anbu black ops to search for naruto jiriaya" lady tsunade jiriaya bowed and went to get the anbu "i hope your okay naruto" lady tsunade throught as she began to get back to work.

_____________________________
Ok my dear readers this is just beginning hope you love it

-shygirl out ✌-