chapter 17 maybe it was

(Third p.o.v)

It was the next day, Naruto's day of surgery. He was still unconscious, the doctors went up to the room and took him to the ER, getting him ready for the surgery. Sasuke kept holding Naruto's hand, he soon let go as Naruto went into the room.

"Please, stay alive.." Sasuke mummer under his breath. He soon walked back to the lobby, and waited for the rest of his and Naruto's friends. Sasuke got up from his seat and walked around the lobby, can't standing to just sit around in a situation like this.

His heart continue to pound every second. Scared for losing Naruto, again. losing the only sunshine in his world, the light of his life.
Once he loses all of that.

His world would be back in the dark.

He felt a hand tapped his shoulder, and he quickly turned around and saw Hinata.

"Oh, hello hinata.."

"Hey sasuke, how are you doing?"

"Not so well hinata, I'll be honest with you. After everything that happen and the things I did to you and Naruto. You guys don't deserve this. Naruto doesn't even at all "

Hinata smiled and laid her hand on his shoulder, giving him that warm smile.

"Look, sasuke, nobody liked what you did. But things have there reason, and it happens for a reason. Thats what I always believe, but no matter how bad it was Naruto will still love you no matter what."

Touching words, from a nice girl.

They waited. The ticks from the clock was all in their minds. sasuke was getting impatience, he need to know that he will be okay.

Hours later

lady tsunade walk out of the room, while taking off her gloves.

"The surgery was a success, Naruto is stabilized. He will soon get better. Naruto will be fine."

Sasuke teared up, and smiled.
'Thank god. He will be okay"

"Can we visit him?" Kiba asked, lady tsunade smiled and nodded. "yes, of course."

They entered the room and saw Naruto with his bright smile.
Sasuke ran to his side and kissed him.

"Thank god naruto! oh my god. I was scared for you. We all were. "

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to scared you all. Can you guys give sasuke and I some alone time?" They nodded and lefted the room.

Sasuke started to kiss naruto again and again.

"How long did the doctors say your gonna be in those?"

"They said around two to three months at the least. But I have to keep taking pain killers" naruto said with a pout. "Well, I'll take you on a date during these months, I promise."

They kissed once more, the gang came back into the room again. Kiba started to tear up once he saw Naruto smile like he did before, kiba then started to plan out all the events once Naruto gets out. Everyone was excited. Even better Naruto was.

Sasuke enjoyed this.

Maybe this was meant to happen.

sasuke was glad.

"Sasuke you okay?" Naruto asked sweetly with a bit of confusion in his voice. "Yea, of course I am. As long ad I am with you I will be happy."

Soon everyone gave their farewell to Naruto, and both sasuke and him were alone.
Sasuke looked at naruto from head to toe, and thought to himself.

'I can never deserve someone like Naruto'   

"Something on your mind Sasuke?"

'I always tried to remind myself, after the stupid shit I have done he still wants to be with me. I don't know what kind of person he is. Hell, if anyone was treated like him because of me, they would have killed me by now. But, all I can say is.'

"I'm lucky"

Naruto looked at sasuke with a confusing expression. Sasuke then put on a small smile and kissed Naruto on the forehead.

"Just thinking of how I am the luckiest guy in the world to have someone like you by my side."

Naruto blushes brightly and sticks his tongue out to Sasuke.

"Stupid teme, making me have these feelings. Bleh." 

"Your to cute dobe. I could just eat you up here and now."

Sasuke then smirked towards to his little blushing fox. "D-Don't say stupid things! You teme!"

"I'm glad your alive Naruto. I don't know how I would have been without you in my life, I'm sorry if that sounds cheesy b-"

"Sasuke, shut up and just kiss me." Naruto smiled and brought down sasuke towards him. The kiss was long and passionate, but not long enough to get sloppy. Sasuke grab on to Naruto's cheek, and slowly caressed it. Naruto"I love you."

"I love you too"

"You know sasuke, we kissed to many times today. I already lost count" Sasuke smile genuinely, but it was something small.

There was a quiet small knocked on the door, it creak open very slowly showing a girl. Naruto looked at Sasuke with a confused expression.

"Do you know her sasuke?"

"I don't know babe, I don't seem to recognize her at all"

"oh calm the fuck down you assholes, its me? Ino? The girl you guys save not so long ago?!"

Naruto exhaled heavily. "Well what the hell Ino? Don't walk like a stalker"

"Don't get your panties in a twist, I just came back to get my purse"

"bye gay lords"

"Did she call us gay lords?"

Sasuke nodded in agreement, but he chuckled a little. "Well Naruto, go to sleep. I'll be right back okay? I am going to get something to eat"

Naruto nodded and kissed sasuke before he left. As Sasuke closed the door, all you hear is a girl laughing.

"That shall be the last kiss you ever shared.."

--------------------------
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy wazzzup

Ineedtostop

sorry I take a while to write chapters. I have other ideas to work on and school too. Hope u all understand. Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!

-shy girl out👊-