chapter 3 waiting

(at sound village)
'kit wake up.....kit ramen' kyuubi said with a annoyed face and a not amused voice naruto shot his head up and saw no ramen 'your mean kyuubi so when do i start training?' naruto asked 'first eat then at 10:15a.m. we started got it?" kyuubi asked,naruto nodded his head and ran out out his bed and change into different clothes. Naruto ran back to the bed and check the y ime its 8:00 a.m "okay two more hours until training" naruto said he clenched his fist and smirk "hehe i hope your waiting haruno and uchiha you'll regret for leaving me alone" naruto said in a deep horrified voice.

Naruto ran downstairs and asked the lady if there any ramen shops around here."just turn left from here then right and you'll find it" she explain naruto bowed down and went to the directions,"yes i found now to eat" naruto enter the ramen shop and order 5 bowls of ramen.

(few minutes later of stuffing his face with ramen)
"Ahh~ delicious,thank you for the food sir" naruto handed the money and left to the forest and getting ready for training.

(at leaf village hokage office)
"Jiriya have you found any trace of him?" Lady tsunade asked for a day they been searching since night "sorry tsunade we haven't found him yet not even the anbu have found him.......sorry" jiriya said tsunade slamed her hands on the desk almost breaking it.

(at the konoha high school)
"Oh naruto i hope your all right....." kiba said everybody tried to comfort him,sai did something for him so he won't forget how naruto look like "kiba....i know this not the real naruto but i hope you like it" sai said as uncloak a painting of naruto in the bottom said 'BELIEVE IT!' kiba went into tears and hugged sai "thank you Sai" Sasuke and sakura walk infront of the gang and look at the painting "hmph whats the point of wasting your talent on a demon and you can you your drawing someone more usefull....like me " sakura said everybody rolled there eyes in disgust and gag "you think naruto will be different when he comes back?" hinata asked everyone thought and forgot sasuke and sakura are there.

"Yea.....maybe he'll become more stronger and get hot.or he'll be more sweet or become mr.badboy" ino said with hearts popping in her eyes,everybody laugh at ino examples "well all i know is that sasuke will be the most hottest and strongest guy in school or maybe forever!" sakura exclaim ans sasuke smirk ans grabbed sakura by the waist and kiss her "ugh dont it here god!" everbody groan sakura smirk and everybody notice somthing "wait why are we even talking to you just get out!" choji yelled he face was red from the anger,he glare at sasuke and sakura who were still smirking"shut it fatting no wonder no girls would go out with you" sakura insulted choji was now angry and sad at the same time and made ino pissed nobody knew that she has a crush on choji she didnt care if he was chubby she love his personality,his kindness,his smile.ino charge at sakura and punch her "shut up sakura!don't be making fun of anybody just because you were just because you had a big forehead and who help you...me i help....but i wish i never did" ino said she turn around, choji saw sasuke charging at her he push her on the floor and took the hit and cough off blood,he fell on the floor and pass out "CHOJI!" ino yelled she ran towards him and put his head on her lap "please stay with us..... Please.....choji" ino tears started to fall down on his face he flinch a Little but didnt woke up he was still unconscious "hinata take choji to lady tsunade please" ino said hinata nodded and carried choji to lady tsunade.

"Hn losers,come one sakura lets go" sasuke said he put his arm around sakura "okay sasuke,bye ino-pig" she insulted ino just look at the ground and stood quiet "just wait sakura you and sasuke will regret it" ino frown and fell on her knees "the people who are close to us are getting hurt,we need to stop them"temari said she put her big fan behind her and help ino up."lets go..." lee said kiba took the painting and sai follow them and look up "we will be waiting for uou naruto.." and continue to walk.

(Back where naruto is)
'come on kit focus on your chakra,if you don't you won't become stronger' kyuubi said by now naruto was beaten up he tried to make his rasengan more bigger 'get up and do it again,but this time aim at the dummy' kyuubi order he point at a figure of sasuke smirking when naruto saw it he growled and got up.

"SHADOW CLONE JUSTU!" he yelled then another naruto apper and started to the hands signs the charka from the other naruto is drawn to the real naruto when there were done and huge blue ball apper "RASENGAN!" they ran towards the dummy and hit it,the dummy went flying over the village, naruto breathe heavily when he was done 'nice kit we have the rasengan down that move is powerful for a kit like you dont use it to much' kyuubi warn naruto nodded in agreement and went to go take a break."just wait sasuke and sakura just wait until you feel my pain" naruto said while catching his breathe "so what are going to work on next?" naruto asked kyuubi thought for a moment ans got an idea 'next I'm gonna train you to control my power.got it?' kyuubi asked naruto nodded and started to train again 'naruto before we left konoha why did you get mad?' kyuubi asked naruto look down and punch the tree 'because my own bestfriend sasuke betray me let me alone
Thats why i grab this dummy l
Of sasuke so i can take my anger outta him' naruto repiled kyuubi sigh quietly and touch his own forehead.

Naruto blood was boiling when he thought of sasuke all the anger was because of him all the hate was because of sasuke." UGH WHY DID I FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!" naruto yelled he punch the tree with all his power then the tree fell down 'nice kit'  kyubbi compliment naruto huff when he punch down the tree, he pace back and fourth to control his anger "UGH WHY,WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM!" naruto yelled he pulled his hairs to show his anger he went back to where he was training and continued to train.'kit remeber when you get angry my power enters you which means it gives you more power' kyuubi explain naruto nodded as he heard kyuubi explain the basics about his power.

"I wonder how anyone been doing since i left?maybe there happy." naruto said to himself and went back to training.

_____________________________
Hey guys down with this book hooe you enjoy it

-shygirl out ✌-