chapter 9 dance

It's gonna be long chapter
-----------------------------

-next day at the mall-
Naruto went to the mall by himself,he had no one to hang out with all of his friends were busy,especially shino and kiba Naruto had goosebumps when he remember when he called kiba.

-flashback-
Naruto laid back on his couch being bored as hell almost all his friends he grab his phone and dialed kiba "hey kiba wanna go to the mall?" naruto asked he was hearing moans from the phone Naruto eyes widen and face was red from embrassment "s-s-sorry n-n-naruto i-i-im w-w-w-with s-s-shino AHH~ YES SHINO HARDER~" kiba moan again naurto quickly hang up and his face was red from embrassment "Im never going call kiba on the schools day off" naruto noted he went towards his room to change.
-flashback ends-

Naruto shiver again and went in a store were they sell tuxs and he went to search around,he quickly saw a navy blue tux with black tie and a white shirt under that goes under the navy blue jacket he grab it and went the dressing rooms

-outside of the dressing room-

While naruto was dressing a certain raven came in 'okay i need to find a tux for the dance' he quickly saw a white tux with a black bow tie and black pants and white jacket (👆 there) "hn it look nice I'll try it on" he said to himslef and went to the dressing room.

-in dressing room-
Naruto was done dressing out and look at himself his sun kiss tan brought out the navy blue color he then heard a door open and close again naruto undress he got out and bump into sasuke.

Naruto growl he got out of the room but he felt a hand grasp him "we need to talk" sasuke said naruto gritted his teeth and pull he arm away "we have nothing to talk about sasuke,okay if this is about sakura birthday im not going okay" naruto repiled and walk away from sasuke,the raven was in shock that the blonde didn't call him by his name given by Naruto,sasuke bangs cover his face while he look at the ground trying not to cry.

"Im sorry naruto..." he mumble sasuke lean beside the wall and watch Naruto leave the store with the tux and walk around the mall sasuke walk over the cashier and pay for his tuxedo and went back to his house.

-at sasuke house-
Sasuke slammed the door and ran to his room and slammed his door and slid on the door "i fuck up with naruto and everybody else.....WHY IM SUCH AN IDIOT!" sasuke yelled out in his quiet room he started to cry again.sasuke got up from the floor and sat on his bed still crying he grab a photo from the box and look at his younger self and younger naruto "he was so happy......we both were so happy" sasuke mumble quietly still having tears fall from his cheeks.

Sasuke cried and cried regretting the decision his made betraying naruto and his friends "god dammit i made a horrible mistake" he said he felt his eyes getting heavy and soon fell asleep having his cheeks stain from the tears

-few hours later at naruto house-

Naruto woke up from his hour nap and went to the living room and think for awhile 'hey kyubbi you awake?' Naruto asked the kyuubi throught mind link 'what is it kit i was in a middle of a nap' kyuubi growl in annoyance 'sorry kyuubi ill let you go back to sleep' naruto repiled 'thank you kit lets talk in the morning' kyuubi said as he went to sleep leaving naruto alone with his thoughts 'why did sasuke want to talk to me? From all this time now he wants to talk to me' Naruto thought he felt he eyes lids getting heavy and fell sleep again.

-Friday-
*beep beep be-*
Naruto press the dismiss button of the alarm and check the time "7:35! SHIT IM LATE!" naruto yelled out he jumo out of his bed and change into some clothes and ran to the school.