chapter 12 saving ino part 2

Last time in the regret

Naruto and sasuke nodded at eachother and nodded,naruto slowly open the door revealing something that they couldn't believe they with their eyes. It......it was.

"INO!" naruto yelled while running as sasuke followed,ino pick her head up and her eyes widen. Having tears in her eyes as she saw naruto and sasuke. But,her eyes had fear in her eyes as she saw kabuto creeping up.

"NARUTO!WATCH OUT" ino yelled naruto turn around and got kick to the other side of the room."NARUTO!" sasuke yelled he turn to kabuto and glare at him."aw why you guys trying to steal my pet"

Kabuto got close to ino and caress her chin and smirk towards sasuke. 'fucking basterd' naruto and sasuke thought.

Naruto slowly got up from the floor and ran towards kabuto and pin him against then wall."SASUKE!TAKE INO AND LEAVE!" sasuke eyes widen and saw naruto's eyes turn red.
"NO I WON'T I'M NOT LEAVING!" sasuke began to beg naruto trying to let him help him
"I.SAID.GO.NOW." sasuke turn his head around and untie ino and carried her outside.

"WHAT ABOUT NARUTO!" sasuke didn't repiled he put ino down and look back at the door. "Go find a teacher and tell them to come to this door" ino nodded and ran out sasuke growl and went in he saw naruto on the floor with kabuto's foot on him.

"Come one naruto bring the nine-tail out!" kabuto shouted , naruto grunted and grab kabuto's leg and flip him over and cause his head to bang on the hard floor making him black out. "A little help?" naruto said.

"Oh yeah" sasuke grab naruto's hand and put it around his neck. 'so warm' they both thought as they went out of the room. The teachers started to come over them they brought naruto to the Hospital and also kabuto.

The teachers deicide to let all the students out of the school and left school early. Everybody went to visit naruto and ino, as they went into the room sakura sneak in to kabuto's room.

"So..you decide not to follow my rules and do whatever the hell you want?!"she yelled out kabuto rolled his eyes and look at her.

"well,sorry you fucking brat the fucking uzumaki had the uchiha with him."

"I just told you to kidnap naruto and ino to lure sasuke to me,so I can make him be mine again!"

"Like he be with a slut like you again" he spat out sakura eyes widen and storm out of the room and went out of the building to her car.'I'm gonna fucking kill naruto!'

She started here car and rode off to her house and trying to get idea's to kill naruto.

Meanwhile, back at the hospital with naruto and ino.

"Naruto,ino are you guys okay what did the doctorgrunted

"Where going to be okay,ino will be out tomorrow and I'll be here for the whole two weeks"

Sasuke clench his fist into a ball and look at naruto. He walk towards him and hugged him tight,but not too tight.
"This is all my fault" he mummer again "this Is not your fault sasuke and stopped saying it is" naruto hugged back and cried a little.

"Now,let's just forget about this" he smile brightly his cheeks cut up and with a black eye. 'How can you stay so happy naruto...at a time like this' sasuke thought,but he just couldn't help but smile small and so did everybody.

"Your a dobe naruto"

"And your a teme sasuke"

And again they both chuckle and smile at eachother. There eyes looking at eachother but can't get the warm feeling out of them.

"Naruto, there is someone who wants to see you" the nurse in the door said she open it to reveal he god father jiriya.

"Pervy-sage!" He yelled out
Jiriya just smile and to him to ruffle his hair. "How ya doing kiddo,so what did the doctor tell you?"

As naruto explain to jiriya of what the doctor has told him sasuke got out of the room to get something to drink.

He also wanted to visit someone here. He went towards the front desk and ask "what room is mikoto uchiha in?"

"Who are you ?" She ask

"I'm her son sasuke uchiha"

The nurse check the list and told him the room number. As he went he first knock on the and heard a quiet 'come in'.

He open it and close it and saw his mother lay down on the bed.

"Hello,mother"

"Oh sasuke I haven't seen you in years! I'm glad your here,but why now?"

"Sakura....cheated on me and ended things with her...I'm sorry!" He put his head on her lap and cried "sh my little baby,now please go to naruto he needs you"

Sasuke look at her and repiled "why I just got here and you'll be alone" mikoto pointed her finger at the door and showed itachi standing.

"Sasuke I dont think were the to be saying sorry to" itachi said sasuke nodded and ran out of the room and went to naruto's. 'Naruto....'

He went to room and saw naruto alone with ino sleeping in her bed while he was awake.

He heard the door and shot his head up. " oh sasuke why did you left?"

"I went to visit my mother "

"Oh sorry"

"Its okay plus no need to say sorry I should say sorry to you"

Naruto blush a tint of pink and smile small. "I already heard it okay,now get to sleep" naruto lay back down and went to sleep.

While,sasuke did the same,but fell asleep on the couch.

Some how he heard the bed creak and saw the shadow behind he close his eyes and pretend he was asleep he felt a kiss on his forehead and heard "thanks for coming back sasuke...." 'Oh naruto..'

Then,naruto went back to his bed and fell asleep and so did sasuke.

__________________________________________________________

Guys I know its been awhile since I update its cuz of school and exams and again sorry so all I wanna do it thank you guys for reading my book and supporting it you guys are awesome!

Until next time,

Shygirl out✌ ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Stay cool!