chapter:8 memories & breaking up

(at naruto house)
Naruto unlock his front door
And went inside to hear silence in there he was used to it even though he had friends he was always alone but he was use to it he relock the door and put the keys on the kitchen counter he went towards the cabinet and grab ramen and cook it.

"Thank you for the meal" he claps his hands togather and began to eat he heard a knock on the door and got up to answer it he first unlock it and open it seeing what he didn't want to see.

"What the hell do you want...sasuke" he hiss at the ravens name sasuke rolled his eyes and did his signature glare at him "sakura wanted me to give this to you" he shoved the letter into naruto and open it.

YOUR WELCOME MY PARTY ITS GONNA BE FUN BRING GIFTS TOO!

DATE:1-20-16

Naruto clutch the paper into his hands and threw it at sasuke "no I'm not going,do you really expect me to go to that girl house and have fun like nothing happen.and create new memories and forget the past;well sasuke Im never going to forget what happen!" naurto shouted he slam the door on sasuke face and he slid against door and put his head down between his legs and started to remember all the memories about him and sasuke.

(flashback)
Naruto and sasuke were always bestfriends they can never be without eachother.sasuke found naruto alone in school crying he went up to him and asked him "why are you crying?" younger sasuke asked naruto look up and wipe his tears away "people hate me and i don't know why!" naurto yelled out sasuke frown and made naurto get up "well naruto i dont hate you if you want we can be best friends" sasuke smile and held out his two fingers naruto was shock but happy that he met sasuke he brought his two fingers and put them with sasuke he smile back "im really glad im met you" sasuke said naruto blushed and repiled "me too" ever since that day sasuke and naruto been bestfriends.Until they hit middle school and met sakura haruno everything change.

She ruin everything she began to be with sasuke 24/7 without naruto spending time wifh him naruto grew jealous and angry all the girls were all over sasuke and always think he is hot naruto and sasuke were rivals but they were still bestfriends.On naurto birthday sasuke and iruka remember naruto birthday naurto remeber the gift sasuke gave him he still remember the peck on the cheek from sasuke.

He remember all the memories of him and Sasuke "hey Naruto wanna play outside?" younger sasuke asked narutoface light up and nodded he ran up to him and hug him ans went to play with him.

(flashback ends)

Naruto felt tears running down his cheeks and quickly wiped them of he got up and went towards his closet and look around until he found a box label memories he sat on the couch and open the box his eyes widen as he saw the pictures of him and naruto as little kids he pick one up and cried he crumple the picture and threw it he threw the whole box and went to his room to got to sleep but little did he know he forgot to lock the door.

(with sasuke and sakura)
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS NOT COMING MAKE HIM COME!" sakura yelled loudly she threw her phone on the door and scream out loud "MAKE HIM COME!" sasuke sigh and walk out of sakura houseband back to naruto house 'hn....lets see if he didnt lock the door" sasuke thought and slowly grab the door knob and was shock that it wasn't lock he quietly enter the house he look around and saw no naruto "hn loser what kind of person leaves the front door open......huh? Whats this" he walk towards the box and crumple paper and uncrumple it and his eyes widen he stuff the picture in his pocket and took the box and quickly got out of Naruto house and made his way into his house.

(at sasuke house)
Sasuke held the box and the paper and ran to his room then lock it he went to his bed and look at the picture again he felt tears running down his cheeks and was shock he has never cry before 'why im crying this isn't normal for me' he thought more tears were falling down on his cheeks and on the pictures 'i shouldn't be crying' sasuke thought again he began to look through the box ans saw a collage with him and naruto he saw how happy Naruto was but now he was always sad 'what have i done! Im such an idiot why did i ever stop being his bestfriend everybody was right he is not the monster...im the monster! Im so sorry naruto im the worst person in the world!why did i hurt him and did i burt everyone!' sasuke cried and cried he couldn't stop the tears coming out what made it worse is when he found a picture of him and naruto bestfriends forever. Mark in bold letter sasuke cried again he punch the wall and cried again the tears wouldn't stop coming.

"DAMNIT!" he yelled and punch the wall again;he fell on his kness and cried more he buried his head into his hands he got up and wipe away the tears and went to sakura house.

(with sakura)
"Oh~ kabuto~ more~ (*dies in corner*) sakura moan out,kabuto smirk and lick up sakura neck making her moan.But she didnt hear the front door open sasuke was about to open the door but stop when he heard sakura moaning;his blood boil and slam the door open "AHHH S-S-SASUKE W-W-WHAT A-A-ARE Y-YOU D-D-DOING H-HERE!" sakura stutter in surprise,sasuke bangs cover his face and glare at sakura "how long has this been going on?" he asked trying to be clam while sakura face was in fear "HOW! LONG!" he finally snapped she flich and the anger im his voice "two years.." she finally said sasuke eyes widen he punch her wall and sakura started to cry "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I HAVE LOST NARUTO AND MY OLD FRIENDS JUST BEAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO DATE YOU!" he shouted again sakura cried more "I WAS USEING YOU! I USE TO LIKE YOU WHEN WE WERE LITTLE BUT WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU RICH I WANTED YOUR MONEY!" she yelled her eyes widen and cover her mouth realizing what she said sasuke eues widen but his eyes were fill with anger he punch the wall again and made a bigger hole "its over..." he said sakura eyes water and were shock "no sasuke please i can change" she confess "no no more chances" he grab a long box from her mirror and open it and saw a diamond neklace he gave her and was in grave i love you he ripped the chain and smash the diamonds and walk away he still heard her cry but he didn't care he was pissed off 'no one ever usesing an uchiha oh naruto why did i do those things to you' he thought again and walk to his house still remembering all the memories.

_____________________________
Hey guys i hope you love this chapter ill be working on the next chapter okay plz comment and vote.  

-shygirl out- ✌