chapter 15 nightmares come true

A week has all ready pass and today was ino's due date to leave the hostpial both the blondes were sad. ino has everything set up neatly on her bed and waited for her ride. Naruto was bored to hell, and started to change the channels and that a when ino started to talk to him..

"So,naruto how are you and sasuke doing?" ino asked with a smirk on her face as she wiggle her eyebrows that making the flush fox even more red. "Its all b-been good" ino smirk and brought her face closer to naruto.

"Has anything happen?"

"W-what do you mean..."

Ino was beyond shock, for someone who has been gone for three years hasn't had there first time yet, but what made it more surprising it that it was a guy.

"Wow...I thought you already had 'it'"

They both giggle,but soon stop as they heard a knock on the door."who is it?" Naruto asked.

"Well, its a guy with black hair, and has been your boyfriend for the past week"

"Ah sasuke, I didnt know you were gonna pick ino I thought hinata and neji were..."

Sasuke walk up to naruto and kissed his cheek, and show a small smile. "You dobe, they called me and said they couldn't and asked me to pick her up."

Naruto blush softly and smile brightly at sasuke. 'Damn I missed that cute smile'

Sasuke looked at naruto's lips and slowly lean down towards them. Then once there was a sparks flying around them, naruto smile in the kiss and cup sasuke's cheeks.

Sasuke trace his tongue across naruto's lips asking for entrance, soon naruto parted his lips a little and let sasuke devour his mouth.

"Sas..mm..ke.."

Sasuke's hands down on naruto's chest,Naruto moan into the kiss and soon pulled away for lack of oxygen with a string a salvia connect from their mouths. Both panting mostly naruto and he hit sasuke on the arm playfully.

"T-T-TEME! INO IS HERE!"

Sasuke smirk and grab naruto's chin, and lean in with just a few inches of their lips almost touching.

"Seems like she enjoy it, well just look at her."

Naruto looked to his side and saw ino pasted out on her bed, with her face red, and blood running from her nose.

"I-I-INO!?"

"Hn. Told you."

Naruto glare at sasuke and told him to help ino wake up sasuke did and woke her up,but was very surprise of what has ino had yelled out.

"CAN I TAKE A PICTURE?!"

sasuke chuckled a little and yet again naruto grab his pillow and shoved it in his face. Ino soon smile and began to grab her stuff to go home. Naruto at up and got his crutches and walk out with ino and sasuke.

As the three teenagers got outside, its started to rain, thunder came in, dark clouds soon cover what used to be a bright blue sky. The road started to get slippery and sasuke started to hold onto naruto.

"Teme, nothing is going to happen to me, I'll be fine."

Sasuke ignored naruto's response and still hold on to him.

"Ino, please get inside my car, here are the keys."

Ino nodded and carefully went to find sasuke's car.

"Idiot, if I dont hold on to you, your going to get hurt."

Naruto blushed and avoid eye contact with sasuke, at the middle of the parking lock and he grab naruto's chin to made him look and sasuke.