chapter 10 please forgive me

"I need to talk to you naruto" the pinknette said as she stand infront of naruto he rolled his eyes and groan "what sakura" naruto voice said in annoyance.sakura fixed her hair and her clothes and look at naruto with a dead stare.

"This is all your fault if you haven't denied to come to my party sasuke-kun wouldn't have broke up with me this is all you fault fag!" she yelled at naruto face her spit got on his face and wiped it off of his face.Naruto rolled his eyes and glare at the pinknette girl "its not my fault sasuke dump a whore like you now I'm leaving bye" naruto repiled to sakura while leaving her shocked

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE A HELL!" she yelled out Naruto ignore her and kept on walking to his house.

Once he got at the front door steps he notice the raven hair man waiting for him naruto glare at sasuke and tried to get in but the raven block his way.

"Listen what i have to say" sasuke said naruto gave up and look at him annoyed.

Naruto im humble for tonight i understand your royal blood was never meant to decorate the sand you stuffer great injustice and so have thousands before you

I offer an apology and long over due i am sorry naruto im sorry hear my song i know i sing the truth all though we were bred to fight i reach in your heart tonight

Sasuke touch naruto hear as he sang the last lyric naurto began feel his heart beat in rhythm

And if you can forgive(2xs)

Love can truly live

And if you can forgive(2xs)

Love can truly live

Naruto im frighten but I'll use my final breath to tell you that im sorry lets us end this dance of death two centuries of agony that threw your heart with sent

Naruto wanted to forgive him but it was to hard for him to forgive sasuke.

Here and with my amends this senseless killing ends i am sorry naurto im sorry hear my song i know i sing the truth all through we were bred to fight i reach kindness in your heart
Tonight

Sasuke again touch naurto heart and pick his head to see there eyes meet.

And if you can forgive(2xs)

Love can truly live

And if you can forgive(2x)

Love can truly live...

And if you can forgive(2xs)

Love.....

Love will truly live...

When sasuke was done he shed tears he look at naurto who was also crying "im sorry naruto....im sorry!" sasuke shouted naruto pulled sasuke into a hug but little did they know sakura was spying on them again hearing thier conversation.

-time skip monday-
Sasuke and naruto walk in school together and saw People whispering and mummering. "SASUKE-KUN!" a pinknette yelled out she push naruto out of way sasuke mange to get away from sakura and help up naruto.More whispers grew more in the hallways "you okay dobe?" sasuke ask with full of concern in his voice,naruto lightly blush and nodded for a yes.

Sakura pushed naruto again anf grab sasuke arm naruto and sasuke hand were touching only two were holding eachother naruto pulled sasuke with force and pull him away from sakura. "SASUKE-KUN! LEAVE THAT LOSER ALONE LET HIM BE! HE WAS ALREADY USED TO BE ALONE IT'SS EASY!" she yelled out naruto eyes widen but he suspect sasuke to leave him again but he didn't sasuke stood infront of him and cover him.

"No way he is way to important to me to lose again" sasuke said naruto eyes widen once more he felt a little blush come upon his cheeks.Sasuke help naruto up and went to class together more whispers grew more as they walk pass them but,they won't hear no more whispers when they go upon kakashi's classroom.

As naruto open the door he saw rage in his friends eyes "NARUTO!" ino yelled out she ran to him and snatch him away from sasuke "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH HIM!" ino yelled more but more into naruto's ear while the rest of naruto's friends were surrounding sasuke.

"OKAY THAT'S IT EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" naruto yelled out everybody stop in the position they were his friends all over sasuke face yelling and kiba grabing sasuke collar and raise his fist at him.

Kiba let go of sasuke making him fall down on the floor and the rest of his friends walk towards naruto. Sasuke got up from the floor and dust himself off "okay thanks i decided to let sasuke and me become friends again but..not best friends like we use to" naruto explain sasuke walk up to him and hugged him and look at his friends "I'm sorry naruto with all my heart until the ends of this earth the day i betrayed you and left you alone i didn't feel anything,but when you left i felt emptiness in my heart.I didn't understand it at first but i do now,i needed you naruto,my light,my sunshine that lights up my whole world who brings me to a smile.So all I'm asking is to give naruto please.....just please forgive me..." sasuke pleaded once more naruto's friends and himself had tears in thier eyes,but they weren't the only ones to be tears on naruto shoulders was sasuke weeping naruto felt the warm tears on his black and orange jacket.

Naruto turn around and highed sasuke fully "sasuke-teme....of course...but like i said were just friends nothing more.........yet" naruto repiled naruto's friends all of them hugged sasuke and naruto.

As they all left go of eachother they sat on there sits while tenten and ino went to the restrooms.

-where ino and tenten are-
"I'm so glad naruto and sasuke are friends again"teneten said ino agreed and then heard yelling by a pinknette "DAMNIT!KABUTO GO AND FIND THE FIRST PERSON FROM NARUTO'S GROUP AND BEAT THEM UP NO MATTER WHAT!" sakura yelled out.

Tenten and Ino were in fear they were so closed to sakura that means kabuto was close.Once they turn around they saw a figure walking up to them but the figure pass them. They both sigh in relief and began to get out of the restrooms but they were stop by the figure.

"Well,hello ladies miss me?"

-----------------------------
Okay my dear readers i have notice that my reada are already at 2.K i was like omg i can't believe poeple love this book well good bye and cya then bye