chapter 6 people change..

Drip.Drop.Drip the rain fall on the school window,everybody was walking through the halls going to their next class.papers were hung around and some were handed to some people,Then a certain blonde saw them he pick the paper and read it

All high school students will be having a school dance it will be held at the school gym.

Time:6:00p.m-11:00p.m

And dont be shy ask that special someone and also we have karaoke you wanna sing......sing your heart out.

Also we are going to pick two people from the dance floor to dance a slow song it doesnt matter what gender boy with boy and girl with girl.

Date:this friday

Sincerely

            Lady tsunade

Naruto face was happy its been awhile since he been at a dance he ran towards iruka-sensai class before the bell rung.

(at class)
Naruto enter the class just in time before the bell rang he quickly ran to his sit and look out the window seeing the rain fall on top of it Drip.Drop.Drip he heard the rain make he look at the other side seeing sasuke staring at him,naruto rolled his eyes and look at iruka-sensai 'so.....is he finally seeing what he has done' naruto thought not really hearing what iruka sensai saying until he heard 'dance' "okay students i know today is Wednesday and the dance is on Friday, but ill tell you this there is no classes tomorrow since all the teachers have a meeting but the classes will resume on friday so we can start decorating the gym or today it.so anyone want to help decorate the gym?" iruka asked naruto look around and no one hands were up he sigh and raise his hand up he saw iruka face lit up of happines and pass the clipboard to naruto so he can sign it.

Everybody gasp hearing whispering and a girl said out loud "the naruto we use to know was shy never really wated to any school stuff" she said and blushed when she saw naruto walking towards her and grab the tip of her chin "well cutie~ people change. Hehe" he shot one of his bright smiles making the girl face heat up and fainted. he pick her bridal style and took her to lady tsunade.

(With lady tsunade)
*knock knock*
Lady tsunade gave a little 'come in' and saw naruto carrying the girl she sigh and look at him "another one naruto?" she asked he laugh a little and gave a little nod and place the girl on the couch leaving her with lady tsunade and left.

(back to class)
"Sorry about that iruka-sensai" naruto said and went back ro his sit he heard a girl giggle across the room and saw it was sakura all over sasuke,naruto rolled his eyes and heard her giggling stop.

He sigh heavily and continue to look out the window and saw the rain fall on the window iruka began to teach about people,the body,the head(etc) "now the human heart its important Im sure you guys now that. Well its sensitive again you know that as well but the other thing is that the heart changes and that also change the person" he explain everybody was into it naruto was still looking out the window watching the rain "if you guys dont understand lets have a vouleteer" he suggest everybody stood quiet hopping not to get pick.

Iruka then look at naruto and naruto look back at him "naruto?.....would you mind?" he asked him naruto thought for moment and then shook his head for a no he walk up and look at everybody "okay look here naruto has change alot his hair,his body,his looks, and his heart. His body has change he is not the naruto from 3 years ago he is a new naruto." he explain everybody except for sasuke and sakura look at him like bait guys getting hard,girls squealing.

"Like i said before people change people" naruto said once again everybody look at him and nodded and agreement iruka nodded to nauto giving him a sign to sit back down naurto went to sit back down and grab a notebook and pen and started to write.

*Ding Dong*
Everybody got up quickly surrounding naruto asking him to sit withbthem at lunch,Naruto chuckle alittle he then stop when he made eye contact with sasuke and sakura he look the other way breaking through the crowd when he spotted kiba and his friends.He then ran up to them and walk in the cafeteria people making their eyes look at naruto and stare at him the cafeteria was full of squeals from girls and moans and groans from the guys.

'we became distance cause of you and her' naruto thought he sigh heavily and sat down with his friends he saw shikamaru mumble something under he breathe only hearing a name 'neji' he then saw shikamaru got up and walk towards to neji "n-n-neji s-s-since t-t-the d-d-dance i-i-is o-o-on f-f-friday w-w-would y-y-y-you l-l-like t-t-to g-g-go w-w-w-with m-m-me?" Shikamaru stutter deeply and his face heat up everybody look at them waiting for an answer from neji as shikamaru handed two red roses to neji.

Neji had his mouth cover with both of his hands and had tears of joy running down his cheeks "yes...yes...a million times yes!" neji repiled he jump on top of shikamaru and kissed his lips with love Shikamaru kissed back as he wrapped his arms around neji neck and neji wrapped his arms around shikamaru waist.

The building was full of cheers but some part of it was full of hate and disgust naurto and his friends cheer happily for shikamaru and neji 'people change alot' naruto thought again and  pulled away from neji and shikamaru who were hold hands tenten squeal and had a nosebleed they all chuckle with tenten,hinata gave her a tissue to wipe her nose and throw is away "COME ONE GUYS LET TAKE A PHOTO OF ALL OF US!" Naruto shouted his friends faves was full of excitement and got together naruto handed his phone to konohamru (who was in 6th grade) eveybody smile brightly and he took the picture and handed back to naruto,he ruffle konohamru hair and smile at him he hugged him and konohamru hugged back "please don't leave this village again" he said naruto heart felt like it broke into a million of pieces and repiled "i won't i promise i have change" they pulled away and konohamru ran towards his friends and Naruto return to his friends as well.

(with sasuke and sakura)
'why do i have this feeling inside of me every time naruto is with his friends' sasuke thought as he watch naruto smile and laugh brightly, sakura was talking about what the girls ssid about her,that sasuke csn less about "Sasuke i wanna to the beach on our anniversary" sakura demanded sasuke rolled his eyes and nodded yes that they'll go on Saturday.

Sakura kissed sasuke and sasuke kissed back (a/n *tries not to puke in the corner* sorry) they pulled away and sakura look at the boy behind her getting jealous and she smirk widely "sasuke-kun im going to the restrooms" he nodded and watch her leave the boy behind her stood up and follow her. Sasuke notice the guy and shrugged it off and he continue to find out what this feelings were.

(where sakura)
Sakura walk in the girls restrooms and fixed her hair and her makeup then she felt a warm hand on her waist she recognize the hand and turn the person.

"Finally your here" she siad and then smirk.

_____________________________
Cliffhanger yeah im not good with cliffys but i hope you guys love this chapter

Plz vote and comment

-shygirl out ✌-