chapter 11 saving ino part 1

Last time in the regret

"Hello ladies,miss me?"

Present time

The two girls were in fear,holding on to eachother hoping kabuto will leave them alone.

"Aww why so scared?" he cooed tenten reach on her back pocket and got a kunai luckily she had one,she carefully grab it and threw it at kabuto shooting at his arm,making him wince in pain.

Tenten grab ino's arm and ran away from him to kakashi room,both in fear,panting,and tired.They both look back and saw kabuto behind them,he grab there arms and pulled them close to him "HEL-mmph" with the other hand kabuto covered there mouths.

"Now ladies no need to run away from me right?" kabuto faked smile at them ino and tenten had there eyes big,tenten bit kabuto's hand making him be in pain she got away from him but ino was still there. "INO!COME ON BITE HIM AND RUN!" tenten yelled out ino tried but failed kabuto had his hand on her neck suffocating her;with ino's lasted breathe she yelled out "IF I DONT MAKE OUT IN TIME TELL EVERYBODY I LOVE THEM AND WARN THEM PLEASE!" with that said she black out and kabuto leaft with her unconscious body,'sakura and kabuto will pay for this; we will do this for you ino!' tenten thought as she ran to her friends.

-at kakashi class room-
"Tenten and ino have been gone for awhile,haven't they"said hinata in a worried voice before any one could repiled,the door swig open revealing and panting tenten,naruto and his friends rush over her as they saw who bad her body was. "WE NEED TOO SAVE INO!" tenten yelled out as tears began to pour out of her eyes,naruto and sasuke look at eachother and nodded.

"Tenten clam down we will save ino now-HEY WHERE ARE YOU TWO GOING!?" temari yelled out "were going to save ino,you guys stay here and try to calm down tenten we will call you guys when we get back" naruto and sasuke ran out of the class,to at least find some trace to find ino.

-where ino is-
The room was black no light in it jsut pure darkness,then ino started to wake up by hearing the sounds of yelling from the outside wall.She pick up her head trying to see were she was at,'were I'm i?' she thought to herself she then heard the door open ans saw sakura.

"Oh looks who finally awake" sakura said

"Where the fuck am i sakura get me out of here!"

"Not a chance not until sasuke is mine again."

"GET IT THROUGH YOUR BIG FUCKING FOREHEAD OF YOURS YOU CHEATED ON SASUKE OKAY!AND HE IS NEVER GONNA TAKE YOU BACK!"

Smack!

The red mark on ino's face was red feeling the pain sting. "Keep your mouth shut ino-pig or I'll shut it for you" sakura threats as she leaves the room 'someone please save me' ino thought as she curl into a ball.

(Where sasuke and naruto is)
They both ran towards every student they could find,but non of them weren't any help.
"This is all my fault" sasuke mumble,naruto quickly turn around to him,and had a concern face "why do you say that sasuke?" naurto question.

"CAUSE IF I HAVE NEVER LEFT YOUR SIDE NOBODY WILL BE IN DANGER!"

Sasuke scream, naruto slowly walk towards him and hug him tightly "look I know what could've happen in the past, but that doesn't mean you don't have to keep blaming yourself"

Naruto and Sasuke and grab each other hands and ran to find ino. They reach up to the door and look at each other and nodded, naruto slowly open they couldn't believe what they saw.

It..... It...was...

Hello my dear readers or my followers sorry i took awhile to update okay and this chapter is for a good friend of mine her name is Dobe10

Well see you guys next time