chapter 13 sasuke's nightmare

After the night has fallen near at the hostpial naruto,ino,and sasuke has fallen asleep. Ino and naruto slept peacefully like there were on clouds,while sasuke kept shifting around in the couch next to naruto.

As sasuke stop moving his face was sweating as and he cringed a little. This lead to one thing.

Sasuke is having a nightmare.

-inside of sasuke dream-
Its was a few weeks after the incident with kabuto.Naruto got out early and was able to use his leg to drive home, sasuke left early and drove ino home.

When naruto got out of the hostpial he saw the rain outside and, it was pouring hard. Naruto carefully walk towards his car and notice a care speeding towards him.

He didn't have time to react,he look at the driver and notice them and it was a her. Naruto was about to run,but the car turn to the side and slide across the watery and hit naruto causing him to fly across the road and bang his head on the road hard causing blood to flow out of his head.

Sasuke has came back to check on naruto to see if he already left. Until, he saw the body of naruto. Sasuke ran to him and fell on his knees crying. The pool of blood kept flowing off from his body to the road. Naruto eyes open half way and smile slightly towards him,and brought his hand to sasuke hand.

"Why are you smiling?!" sasuke said in confusion, "Cause, I'm glad you came back with the gang and be my friend again." Naruto said quietly his goofy smile shine bright,but,yet it was small.
Sasuke tears stream down his face and it was falling on naruto.

"Please,Don't cry sasuke,its not good for your uchiha pride" naruto chuckle lightly. "Enough with the uchiha I don't care about that shit! Your important to me!" Sasuke grab naruto shirt and kissed him he felt naruto kissed back. They pulled away from eachother naruto had tears streaming down,and caressed sasuke cheek.

"I've been waiting for that kiss for four years and, I'm glad." Sasuke cries grew more,once everybody heard the yelling they surround him not evening calling a doctor.

"DON'T STAND THERE LIKE IDIOTS GET A DOCTOR!" the crowd of people were alert,but stop when naruto repiled " sasuke its no use I'm going to die" naurto said softly and cough the blood flow out from his mouth and his eyes started to close.

"NARUTO! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! PLEASE! I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" sasuke cried out. "Sasuke......kiss me again" naruto said quietly, sasuke tears fell more on naruto and he brought naruto's face and place his lips on naruto's.

Naruto kissed back and held on sasuke hands tightly,but soon he let go and pull away from sasuke lips and his head fell back on the road. Sasuke eyes widen in fear he gently shook naruto's body. There was no response from him sasuke eyes flew open in fear and he realize.

Naruto is dead.

Sasuke put his head on naruto's chest to hear a heart beat but, sadly no heart beat.

"NARUTO!" Sasuke cried out his heart out, " please......don't....just...die."

The women in the car was no other then sakura. She got out and went towards to comfort sasuke. Sasuke notice her presence and push her off.

"WHY DID YOU KILL NARUTO?!"

"It was an accident" sakura lied. "YOUR LYING!" (A/N IM NOT EVEN SURE IF I USE IT RIGHT).

Sasuke stood up and grab sakura shirt and hit her head beside the door.

"SASUKE! SASUKE! SAS-"

"Naruto,naruto,naru-"

-back in the real world-

"SASUKE! WAKE UP! COME ON SASUKE!" Naruto yelled out.

"NARUTO!" sasuke woke up screaming with his face was full of sweat and tears were falling off.

"Sasuke, why are you crying?"
Naruto ask in a concern voice he put his right hand on top of sasuke shoulder. With his hand he wipe away the tears from both of sasuke's eyes and touch his cheek.

"What ever it is just tell me" naruto said while he smile softly. Sasuke grab naruto hand and look into his blue ocean eyes,and began to speak to him.

"I had a nightmare about.......you,naruto"

"About me? What was it about?"

Sasuke took a deep breathe, but it was weak. "That you got hit by sakura's car and- you know what forget it I don't want to talk about its just a dream"

Naruto sigh and repiled "I understand now,get to school I'll see you later"

"No,I'm staying with you and thats final."

Naruto sigh heavily and smile at sasuke "I guess you'll stay now come here and let's sleep" naruto blush while sasuke blush tint of pink he nodded and went towards the bed and carefully got on trying not to hurt naruto.

"Just like old times" naruto smile and sasuke smile too.

"Yeah just like old times and remember when I use to do this to you when we were five"

"Remem-" sasuke eyes widen and he felt naruto's lips against his he slowly closed his eyes and melt into the kiss. 'I can't believe this is happening its just like my dream'

Sasuke lick the bottom of naruto lips and ask for entrance and, naruto granted it. They fought for dominant and of course sasuke won.

They pulled away and both pant heavily they both look at eachother and blush.

"Does this mean you'll go out with me?" Sasuke ask naruto nodded and sasuke kissed him once more but, were stop once they heard a bunch of coughs and they turn around laughing nervously.

"DAMN YOU UCHIHA! IF YOU SO ONCE BREAK NARUTO'S HEART AGAIN I'LL BE BREAKING YOU NEXT GOT THAT?!" Kiba yelled angrily sasuke nodded and lay next to naruto.

"Never again am I gonna hurt him,the first time is the last time" sasuke said as he kissed naruto's cheek.

Then the door open up revealing ino. "Where were you?" Choji asked while he grab her hands ino blush and swiped her hands away from choji.

"I was just walking around thats all" choji sigh and pick her up bridal style and place her on her bed.

"Well,I gotta get going bye!"

"Bye choji" everyone repiled

Everyone turn their hands towards ino and started to giggle,laugh,or smirk."you should have seen your face ino!" Tenten said

Ino's face puffed out and turn even more red. "Shut up!"

Everybody continue to laugh and naruto and sasuke thought,'just like old times'

-----------------------------

Hope you all love this chapter stay tune bye

Shygirl out