chapter 14 plans

After a few days has pass since naruto has been in the hostpial,someone in particular went to visit him.

Naruto and ino lay quietly and watch some t.v after a few minutes has pass ino fell asleep while naruto was awake. He heard a knock on the door and suspected it was sasuke and his friends, he repiled to the knock. "Come in"

"Why,thank you piece of shit" said a voice naruto quickly sat up and notice as the voice.
"What do you want?"naruto ask in a pissed off tone and lowly growl. Sakura made a innocent face and pouted "what,I can't come and visit my favorite person naruto-kun?"

"Shut up and tell me the real reason why your here" naruto repiled sakura closed the door behind her and walk closely to naruto and put her two fingers under his chin and slide them up. Naruto shiver in disgust and glared at her,she then grab a knife from her pocket and put it on naruto's neck.

"I need you to step away from sasuke-kun, or I'll have no choice to hurt each of your precious little friends"

"You wouldn't dare"

"Ha,try me"

Sakura went towards ino's bed and put the knife on her neck. "If you don't do as I say I'll slit her neck"

Naruto look at ino who was sleepy peacefully and gave in, no matter how much it hurts him to not let sasuke come near he just couldn't bear losing his friend from death. Sakura saw his expression and smirk and put her knife away.

"Glad we have a understanding naruto-kun" sakura walk out of the room and closed the door behind her. Naruto grab his phone and look at the screen. "3:30 sasuke should be coming soon."

Meanwhile outside of the hostpial building sakura went to her home and ran into sasuke. "SASUKE-KUN!" She yelled sasuke turn around and ignore her. Sakura giggle and went to her home and went towards her room.

"Oh sasuke~ why don't you see that were meant to be~"

(A/N no she is not a Yandere that title is way to awesome to be own by her)

She open her closet and reveal pictures of sasuke and a little stand the had her picture and sasuke picture next to eachother. All over the walls were written sasuke all over them and with naruto with a 'x'.

"Sasuke,sasuke,sasuke!" She scream out and grab a photo of him and started to kiss it."Don't worry sasuke-kun I'm going to get naruto out of the picture so you and I will be together forever!"

She put the picture back on the closet walls and went to her computer. She then begin to search 'ways to kill'.

She then grab a notebook listing the weapons,setting,and time.
But then it hit her. "I know how to get rid of naruto!"
She cheered loudly and then grab her knife and threw it towards the picture of naruto.

She then made a plan of how she gonna get it right. The time and the place. She wrote down that the day naruto comes out of the hostpial,she gonna make her way to the hostpial and when she sees naruto,she gonna hit him with the car hoping it will kill him or put him into a come that he could never wake up again.

"Perfect! This is just perfect!"

Sakura got off of her computer and went towards her bed thinking how her and sasuke wedding and family gonna be like.

(A/N I repeat she is no fucking Yandere)

She fell asleep thinking about sasuke and killing naruto.

Back at the hostpial naruto, Ino,and sasuke were still there waiting to hear what naruto has to say to him.

"Sasuke I know we just starting dating ,but we have to apart again"

"WHY?!" Sasuke yelled out "Is it because you still don't trust me?!" Naruto was at the edge of having tears coming out and so did sasuke and ino. "Is because sakura has threaten me and my friends. She said 'if I don't step away from you she gonna kill everybody' that I love and I don't wanna lose anybody anymore!"

Sasuke eyes darken and went to comfort naruto."its okay I got an idea to get her out of our lives"

Naruto nodded and heard his plan.

Sasuke let naruto and ino sleep while he stood awake the whole night and waited for sakura to come.

A few hours has pass and he heard a knock on the door he said a quiet 'come in' the door open up revealing sakura. Sasuke growl lowly and open the door and sakura was caught by surprise.

"Sasuke-kun? Why are you here?" Sakura asked

"I should be asking you that sakura"

"This is non of your business sasuke-kun, it is between me and naruto" sakura said as try to went pass sasuke,but he stop her. "When naruto is involve it is my fucking business" sasuke said sakura rolled her eyes and went pass him. She went towards naruto and brought out her pocket and put it against naruto neck.

"I'll said the same thing that I said to naruto, if you don't step away from him I'll cut his throat open,and maybe kill the rest of his friends"

Sasuke walk towards sakura and grab her and brought the knife against her neck. "You know sakura about my clan right?" Sasuke asked sakura nodded and now scared at the sudden change.

"Good now if you so ever hurt naruto or his friends in anyway I'll hunt you down and kill you."

Sasuke grab sakura's knife and quickly put it away,he grab sakura's arm and pulled her out of the room.

"WAIT,SASUKE-KUN YOUR MAKING A BIG MISTAKE OF CHOOSING HIM! I'M PERFECT FOR YOU SASUKE-KUN AT LEAST IM NOT A DEMON!"

sasuke eyes and widen and then heard the moving around he check and naruto was still sound asleep.

"I.dont.care. I love him no matter what kind of person he is demon or not he is still naruto."

sasuke slam the door in her face and lock it. He walk to naruto's bed and kissed his forehead,he then saw him smile which made sasuke smile with soft eyes.

"I love you naruto nothing in my life will change that"

-----------------------------

Hello my dear sasunaru friends and I'm so happy that my book is almost reaching up to 9.k and I thought this book suck.

Well,I have this idea of doing another sasunaru book but it has a catch.

Yandere!sasuke x fem!Naruto

I hope this book goes even more better

Well until then

Shygirl out 👊