chapter 16 News

(Third p.o.v)

The heavy rain didn't stop. It pour massive, but the tears didn't stop either.

Sasuke pace back and forth in the room waiting to be called out by the lady in the office.

"Sasuke Uchiha?" The lady called out, sasuke quickly walk to the desk and startled the lady. "How is naruto?!" he quickly asked, the lady was startled by the sudden question. She calm herself and look at sasuke. "Sir, Naruto uzumaki is in a risk of dying right now, the car crash messed up his body. Right now they are preparing the surgery in a few hours would you like to know his room number?"

Sasuke nodded quickly and the lady started to search for Naruto.

" Well, he is in room R357 its upstairs, first door on the right."

sasuke thanked her and left to get naruto's friends.

"So, whats up with Naruto, is he gonna be okay?"

Sasuke couldn't believe what's going to happen to naruto, his beloved naruto. He gulped heavily and look at naruto's best friend kiba straight in the eye.

"Kiba, there might be a chance of naruto dying, the car hit him really bad.."

Kiba and the rest were in shock, hinata, ino, temari, and Tenten were in the break of tears. Kiba and the guys didn't say anything, they had there eyes narrow. But sasuke knew they wanted to cry, he, himself wanted to just fall down on the floor and just cry. But he wanted to stay strong for Naruto.

"Let me go first to visit him, please" sasuke pleaded, Kiba look at everyone and nodded and then look at Sasuke. "Sure, go on and report back of what's happening."

"Thank you" Sasuke then ran to Naruto's room, he check each room and saw different people there. Being check on, checking the ill, and then saw people taking their last breathe. Sasuke's breathing became heavy thinking of that person taking their last breath, being his Naruto.

When he made it to Naruto's room, he saw him connected to all the machines, checking his heart rate, his pulse, and his blood taking some out of his body.

"...Naruto..", he mummer to himself. He got close to Naruto's bed. Just looking at him, Sasuke fell on his knees and started to cry.

"I-I'm sorry Naruto, if I was quick enough it would have been me! I don't care if I was the one who got hurt, it only matter if you were okay.."  silence filled the room the only noise was the machine that was checking Naruto's heart race.

Then the unthinkable Sasuke can think of, Naruto's eyes open a little looking at Sasuke's direction.

"S..Sas... Sasuke" Naruto mummer to himself. His breathing was uneven, he moved his hand towards to Sasuke's he touched it and put on a weak smile. Naruto's hand gave Sasuke a warm and fuzzy feeling, but the feeling started to fade away as Naruto's hand slid down and he opened his mouth.

"I-I...l-love..you" then his mouth shut and his eyes closed, the heart meter started to go slow.

Beep...beep.....beep.

Sasuke's eyes widen and ran out to call a doctor to check on Naruto. He found one and went to tell him about Naruto, the young doctor nodded and got some nurses to help him.

Sasuke walked back to the waiting room to the gang.

'The machine...i-it wasn't going normal speed, Is Naruto going to die?!' He thought to himself in panic. His heart raced like never before, he felt himself being closed by walls he soon collapse on the floor, Kiba quickly gets up from the chair and gets sasuke taking him back to a chair letting him rest.

Hours later

Sasuke slowly opened his eyes and looked around his surroundings, seeing only Kiba and Shiro sleeping on the chairs.

He got up from the chair and walked to Naruto's room. His footsteps echo through the halls, the machines beep everywhere he turns. As soon as he turns to Naruto's room he knocked on the door waiting for an answer, but no one did.  He opened the door and saw his partner tied up in more machines then before.

He reach towards him and he collapse on both of his knees, and grab ahold to Naruto's hand and held it tightly making sure he never let go. His eyes look at arm and saw a couple of scars.

'My Naruto, its all my fault that you've done this to yourself. I'm sorry I-I never meant for this to happen.'

Sasuke had tears fell from his eyes,and he kept looking Naruto.

He felt the hand twitch and held tightly back. Sasuke's head shot up and looked down towards his hand. "S...as..uke." Naruto's weak voice spoke out.

"Sh. Don't speak, save your breath for later." Sasuke said, he held Naruto's hand so tight not wanting to let go of him.

"I'm sorry, this will be the last time you will be on this bed, I promise." He picked up Naruto's hand and kissed it lightly. "Be alright my fox, I'll be by your side forever, just please stay alive."

Sasuke sat on the couch and kept a hold of Naruto and kept waiting for him to wake up.

"May I come in?" Said a voice from the door. Sasuke looked up and saw Tsunade.

"Now Sasuke I have new to tell you, but its only bad.

"Please tell me."

" The crash hit him parts of the body where he lost a lot of blood, but its only forty percent that he may live. But not only that, we would have to do surgery in order to keep that from happening."

Sasuke eyes stared in horror.
'Only forty percent to l-live? C-can't there be more..'

"But the surgery could cause more damage to him, Its only the twenty percent. Now I'll be leaving. Take care"

Lady tsunade left sasuke to his thoughts, thinking of many ways how this surgery can do good and bad for his beloved Naruto. Sasuke was scared. His hands started to shake, his heart raced faster then a speed racer, and he mind..his mind was full of different scenarios.

He looked at Naruto and looked down at there hands.

"Will this be the end?"

(A/n um hi guys im so sorry! For keeping u waiting. I'm.so sorry for this. I was busy with school before and i had no time for wattpad. So sorry I took long. I hoped you enjoy it. Till next time

Shygirl.out 👊