Fifteen

"Did you receive a rose?" Casey asked, sitting on the bed, those blue eyes full of worry.

"No. I haven't." Max replied, drying her hair with a towel. "Why?"

Casey was surprise at Max's reaction. So calm and compose-why is she calm about this? It's the ticket in staying here and there she is, drying her hair with a towel and looking at her with those emerald eyes. "I'm surprise you're so calm about this. We need the rose to stay-hello?"

"I know. I know. You didn't get one?" 

"I didn't get one." She gave a pout and let herself fall onto the bed. "And I thought he enjoyed our date."

I thought so too. "Well, Julia said she didn't get one either."

Casey sprung up and looked at Max. "Really?"

"Yeah. Sophia, too. Though she didn't share it with the table because she got embarrassed to say it in front of Brittany."

"I think I could calm down if Brittany and Emilia wouldn't get anything." Casey lied down again on the bed.

"I'll go change. And you should too."

"Yeah. I think I should." Casey sighed and starred at the ceiling. What did I do wrong? She asked herself. "Hey, Max."

"Yeah? What is it?" Max answered from the walk-in-closet.

"You don't think we'll get eliminated?"

Max thought about it. Majority of the women didn't receive a rose, eliminating them wouldn't be good for the show. What if they'll be eliminating 2 women tomorrow night? The thought made Max nervous. It could be anybody, right? No one would know. Shows always does this kind of stuff- I don't know what they are up to.

"I don't know. We'll never know, Casey. We'll just have to find out tomorrow night."

All the girls were surprised that they weren't called to dress up for the evening. They went out of their rooms with casual clothes and were told to gather at the lounging area. They all saw Mr. Richfields at the center of the room.

"Please, take a seat, ladies." They all sat in front of Mr. Richfields, confused and tense at the same time.

"What's going on?" Sophia demanded.

"We'll get there." Mr. Richfield said, firmly. "Everybody here. Good." Seeing that everybody is settled, he began to speak again. "We all know the rules here in the mansion, don't we ladies?"

"Yes." the ladies answered all together.

"There would be no visitors in the mansion." He stated.

Max's heart skipped a beat when he said it. Shit, have I been caught?

"Yet it seems like there are some who bound to break some rules." Mr. Richfield scanned the girls through his glasses, "Now, it would be unfair for others who really tried to follow the rules here, right? It wouldn't be right if we don't take this issue seriously."

"Who are you talking about?" Cecilia asked.

"Well, I think that woman knows who she is." Mr. Richfields said. Everyone started to look at each other, waiting for that person to admit. Max gave an exhale and was ready to stand up when Mr. Richfields continued, "We just want you to know that we won't judge anyone here. I think we understand your reason for joining. We will make sure that this won't go in public for the sake of your marital privacy.

Marital? Did he just say marital? I don't recall getting married. Wait-someone is already married?! Max looked at the other ladies, also thinking of the same thing. Everyone began to stand up and say something all together, everyone except Julia.