Untitled

UGH. 

So, here's the thing:

It usually happens to me when I am at the climax of my story. It's quite frustrating really-I mean, I'm almost at the most intense part of the story and then all of a sudden, I'm all out of ideas.

Grrr. Writer's block. Mental block. It's the worse. Well...one of the worse things that could happen.

And I really want to finish this one. 

I actually got a confession to make, guys. I was actually having doubts finishing this one because-Ugh, I don't quite like the whole concept of this thing but THEN! Because of your loving support of the story, it changed my mind completely, thinking: "it's not so bad really. It's unique. It's quite hard but it's something new." So, thank you very much, guys. Because of you, this story wouldn't get to where it is now. I really appreciate it.

So, don't worry. Because I love you guys and I love Maxine, I would finish this one. I mean, we're almost at the peak and things have gotten to be more intense-why should I stop, right? If only I could get this writer's block out of my head.

I need a few weeks guys to collect my thoughts and organize them so you, my awesome supporters of this story, would never be unsatisfied. I promise you that. Pinky promise.

For the mean time, you could check out some of my stories-both finished and unfinished. I don't know if you're the type to read fantasy-slash-scifi (does that make sense?) story such as my What happened to Allison Love? It's actually about a girl who wishes to be smart and she got her wish, only to lost her emotions.

Or maybe you're a supporter of "LGBT-Love wins" community and would try out something new. I know and read gay romance, lesbian romance but I rarely encountered a lesbian and gay romance...Weird? Like I said: Love wins. Hahaha. It's titled Sally and Dee.

Then here's another refreshing story of a romance novelist who never experience love herself until she was given the chance with an uprising actor in the most hilarious way. Enjoy reading Falling in love with Ms. Bennet. :D

P.S: Please leave comments on your thoughts about the stories. I enjoy listening from you. :D

XOXO

Ven Daisee