Twenty-six

"You know what, I'm going to sleep." Max said, climbing out of the bed, raising her hands in surrender. I don't like leaking my darkest secrets to them anymore.

"Oh no. You don't." Sophia grabbed Max's arm, pulling her down to the bed. "Why don't you suggest something."

"Suggest something, Max. You bad girl" Casey said, grinning. Oh, look she's having so much fun.

How long is this game going? Max sighed and began to sat straight. "Okay fine. I never have I ever..." I should suggest something that could save me from putting my finger down. "Never have I ever...ride a helicopter."

"That's boring." Casey said, pouting.

"Well, I need something that could save me." Max admitted. She was surprised to hear Emilia gave a soft laugh at her. She could feel heat on her cheeks.

"Well, she suggested that." Sophia said, agreeing. All of the three woman bend their fingers down.

"See? Now, Casey got one finger down and well, we three are tied." Max folded her arms together.

"I'll suggest something." Emilia spoke out. "Never have I ever made out with a complete stranger. And complete I mean, even you don't even know his name-or her, for that matter."

"I did once." Sophia said, raising her two fingers. "At the Bahamas when I went there for a vacation."

Casey looked at Max again, who was bowing her head down. "Uh-oh. I think someone should bend a finger down too." She said, her voice teasing.

"I'm not going to say any longer." Max shook her head, looking away as she bend a finger down.

"My turn! My turn! Never have I ever had a tattoo." Casey said, grinning at Max. You really want me to lose don't you? Max bend a finger down, raising her pinky.

"What? Let us see!" Sophia started to pull Max's shirt.

"No!" Max wiggled away from Sophia and fell off the bed.

"C'mon! No need to hide anything! We're all friends!" Sophia said, laughing. "I personally think having a tattoo is sexy. Rose had one by her shoulder blade."

Max stood up and shook her head. "Fine. Fine." She turned around and pulled half of her shirt up, exposing her 3 flying birds tattoo to them.

"That's a sexy place to put a tattoo." Sophia said, touching the tattoo with her middle finger.

"Did it hurt?" Casey asked.

"Yeah. It did." Max replied.

"When did you have that?" Emilia said, looking at the tattoo before looking at Max.

"High school. I thought it was cool so, I dragged Justine to the tattoo shop." Max gave a chuckle.

"Is he your boyfriend back then?" Sophia asked, helping herself with some chips.

"No. He's my best friend. He's the only friend left when my "so-called friends" noticed I was no longer fun to hang out with."

"He sounds like a nice guy." Casey said.

"Well, that Justine totally wants to do you." Sophia stated.

"No way." Max said, pulling the shirt down.

"I'm going to sell my liver if he doesn't have feelings for you."

"Can we not have talk about this anymore? It's weird."