Eighteen

"Bikini?" Max was surprised about the news Casey just told her. "We're going to wear our bikinis?"

"That's right. They said we are going to have a Jacuzzi party with Ian!" Casey threw her hands in the air, excitedly and went towards the walk in closet to begin changing.

Oh no. I don't want them to see my tattoo. No. No. No. Max said to herself.

Casey went out, holding two bikinis: a turquoise halter top with a tie side bottom and a white bandeau."Which do you think is better? This one or this one?"

"Any way. You still look great in both two."

"Actually I have a neon pink in there with a a cheetah print bottom . I also have a black and white stripe bikini but, I don't think it would look good tonight."

"How many swimsuits did you bring anyway?"

"6."

Max was surprised. "6? Are you going to live here? Why bring that many?"

Casey placed her arms on her hips. "Oh please. I got 12 at home. Besides, we can't wear the same outfits as long as we're staying here." Max could only nod her head to agree.

"Now, which one?" Casey again raised her two bikinis.

"Ladies, are you ready?" a crew member began to knock at Max's and Casey's door.

"We'll be down any minute!" Casey called out. "Hey Max, they're calling us."

"Y-yeah! I'll be out." Max exhaled as she smooth her bathing suit with her hands. She found two swimwear in her luggage: a black bandeau bikini and a strappy navy blue full-boded swimsuit. She took the one with a full body, of course, even though she would look like a kid with her petite body and A-cup size breast. But, she would rather look like a kid than exposing her body to the camera. I look like a kid but, whatever.

When Casey saw Max, she covered her laughter with her hand.

"Laugh all you want." Max said, embracing her body.

"I'm sorry. I-" Casey snickered, trying herself to be serious. "Are you lost, little girl?"

Max rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Oh, let's get this over with."

"Why that swimsuit?"

"I can't expose my back yet." Max signaled Casey, her eyes directing them to her back. Casey nodded her head slowly.

"Right. Right."

"Ladies! Please come out now." the crew member called them out.

"Coming!" both of them replied and went out of their rooms.

Max folded her arms together, trying to be patient with Brittany, Cecilia and Katy's laughing.

"She-she's-she's" Katy couldn't stop laughing."

"Uh, little girls aren't allowed to join mature events like this. Get lost." Brittany commented.

"Why don't you go home to your mommy, Bronx?" Cecilia mocked.

"Why wear that one anyway?" Sophia asked her, cocking her head.

"She's not comfortable being half-naked in front of the camera." Casey said, defending Max's little secret.

"Really? I actually think you have the best body out here." Sophia commented. "Hey, Katy, maybe you should wear this swimsuit. It would cover up those meat by your hips."