My Step-Love Chapter 32

I am never doing the other POV again -o- I am exhausted and it wasn't really what I planned on doing so I plan to keep it that way....>~< it was just bad! And I put Van in the pic cause I thought we know what Ethan at least looks like why not Van so now all for the rest of the chapters we shall see images of the characters that were or are in the story! :D enough talk now back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I jogged half the way there before I took a break and speed walked not wanting Drake to catch up to me. While I blazed my way to Lacey I thought of multiple scenarios that would have Lacey calling me, all ranging from wondering where I am to a horse being hurt. Just as I caught sight of the barn I started to run realizing how tired I was when normally running doesn't make me this worn out. Though I just ignored the latest discovery and put my hands on my hips panting looking at Lacey. "You called?"

Lacey looked at me hard with her arms crossed, "I have noticed you have not been eating lately and have been sneaking off a lot lately. Also little birds have told me about you and Drake. You know I don't tolerate that." Needless to say, Lacey was upset with me and wouldn't take her eyes off me. "I understand you have gone through a painful experience lately but you sneaking off with Drake will not be allowed. Understand?"

I felt a pain in my chest though it was just a slight pain I knew it should have been way greater. It seems me not being able to hold a meal has gotten to me with me being tired all the time and not feeling anything. Not trusting my voice I nodded and looked at the ground while trying to catch my breath.

"Now I expect you to be at dinner tonight because I need to know you are eating," Lacey then turned abruptly leaving me at the entrance of the barn alone.

I stood there a couple minutes before I began to walk towards the barn. When I got to Sunkiss's stale I noticed there was a note on the door. It was addressed to me so I opened it finding out that it was Lacey telling me that for my punishment of sneaking off is that I can't be with Sunkiss for the rest of the day nor any other horse. This was just what I was dreading, so I left the barn quickly and headed towards the dorms.

"Hey Vanessa!"

I turned around to see one of the new kids walking over to me. From the look on her face she wasn't happy, and with my luck today, its probably because of me. "Jessica right?"

"Yeah." She had her fists on her hips and her left foot was tapping. "I got a bone to pick with you!"

Sighing I rolled my eyes and stood facing her with my arms crossed, "then spit it out! Don't beat around the bush."

"What makes you think you can just go off and do whatever you want?!"

I raised an eyebrow, "it helps when you clarify what you are talking about."

"Look smart ass! Just because you know Lacey personally doesn't mean you can just go off sneaking off with all the boys and go off riding whenever to wherever!"

"And who made you in charge of me and why would what I do bother you?"

"I am just stating the obvious that no one is willing to say! So either learn to be grown up or be the whore that you are! Because I wo-"

"HEY!" Jessica froze in shock and I turned to see Ethan walking towards us, "Van I need your help with saddling one of the horses." He thumbed behind him which I headed towards the stall oblivious to the glare off Ethan and Jessica were having. When I approached the stall that Ethan was talking about I realized there was no horse in the stall so I looked at all the other stalls and there was only three horses in the barn. Sunkiss was on the far end and Judas was on the opposite side of Sunkiss and Magic was three stalls down. Not sure what horse he meant I looked for where the gear would be but I couldn't find a saddle or any other sort of gear anywhere. "I don't need your help I just didn't want to listen to her bitch. You can go do whatever," Ethan said walking pass me towards Magic's stall.