My Step-Love Chapter 10

LALALALALA Here is chapter 10!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rika hugged me back and we stood there for a couple of minutes then got things out of her locker. As we walked down the hall she clutched her belongings close to her chest nervously. I looked back at her and smirked then grabbed her hand. For the rest of the walk we walked hand in hand until we met the others at my locker. -_-' 'always MY locker...why mine?! Because I fucking ROCK!!! XD' I thought to myself smiling.

"About time you too showed up! Where were you?!" Halely snapped with her hands on her hips glaring at us. Rika blushed five shades of red and looked down as I looked around in my locker calmly as possible while Kent and Kale laughed at our reactions.

"Sorry we were busy." I stated grabbing my bag and putting my stuff I needed. "What did I miss in  class?" I asked Kale as he told me I felt Halely's glare which with ever passing moment made me more, feeling awkward. I put the needed books into my bag and looked at Kent as he continued to smile as his shoulders shaked from his silent laughter. "What is so funny?!" I asked feeling my face heat up alittle.

"You two are blushing after you both disappered during lunch right after Rika kissed ya. I mean it is funny how this all worked out." Kent said with his hand on his head while he shook it.

"Wait! This was all planned?!" I asked looking at Rika then at the rest. Rika continued to look at the floor but instead of blushing she now looked ashamed, and everyone else looked at each other exchanging looks as if I was suppose to know something. "Wow! You guys are just GREAT!" With that I stormed off into Mr. Nookess's room with tears threatening to fall any second.

Mr. Nookess looked up after I slammed the door shut and sat in a desk farthest from the door. I laid my head on my arms so I was face to face with the desk. I looked up when Mr. Nookess sat in the chair infront of me backwards. "What happend Vanessa?" He asked out of full concern.

"Just found out my friends are a bunch of jerks!" I said whipping away the threatening tears. "Today I get kissed by one of my best friends after I find out one of my other friends likes me and now I find out it was all planned!" I said slamming my fists against the desk.

Mr. Nookess listened and nodded thoughfully, "how about you head home. You need some rest." He said placing his hand on my shaking shoulder.

"NO! One of my friends is there! I just hopes he remembers to pick up Aki today. Where are the papers you needed to be graded?" I asked shaking my head wanting to change subject. Mr. Nookess sighed and headed to his desk and took out a large folder then walked backed handing it to me.

"The first packet with red ink is the anwser sheet. It was my 5th period's tests. Those kids are a total pain!" he said rubbing his temple. The 5th period class he is talking about is always getting loud and disrespectful, aslo there is Ethan in that class so that doesn't help either.

I open up and start to grade in the total silence. It wasn't awkward silence, we tend to work in silence so we had total focus on whatever we were doing. I stated coming to his class after school one day to study and he asked me to help him with somethings. Since then I have helped him after school time to time. Just as I had finished with grading, the door opened to reviel Kent who looked worried about something. I glare at him as he huffed and puffed(and blew the house down XD) and walked to Mr. Nookess, "sorry but can I take Vanessa? I need to clear somethings up with her."

Mr. Nookess looked at my only to see the top of my head as I continued to grade the tests ignoring Kent right now was really hard but I was doing it. He nodded though I didn't have to look to know because Kent walked to the door and waited for me to turn the test back to Nookess.

When I went to the door I look at Kent with an emotionless look. He seemed unphase and open the door for me and walked out after me. "Can you make it quick I have a little sister to take care of!" I said tapping my foot as I shifted my weight to one foot and crossed my arms waiting for him to spill it.

"Look Vanessa, when I said that I didn't meaned that you and Rika would make out. I figured out that Rika liked you but was scared to admitt it so I didn't say anything at all. So when I said it worked out I ment as in you two hooked up at least I thought you two did." Kent said looking at me dead in the eyes holding a steady gaze showing that he was telling the truth. I sighed and ran my fingures in my loose hair now that it was out of its braid. Kent stood across from me as if he was expecting a slap, I raised an eyebrow and titled my head at him.

"I am not going to slap you, Kent. What do you mean by you thought we were together?" I asked looking at him narrowing my eyes.

"After you left Rika told us the basic idea about what happened and when we asked if that ment you two were dating she shook her head then ran out." Kent said looking at me and seemed to be ashamed of himselft.

"Well," I sighed and turned, "I better get going. I need to get Aki and hope Kale i-"

"Kale already left with your truck and went to go get her. He told me to tell you that, he said I needed to talk to you since I said it." Kent said rubbing the back of his head and walked next to me, "people call me Mr. Perfect, but I can tend to say things that don't sound right. Sorry for making you mad." He said as he walked me to a 2004 lime green convertable mustang, which stopped me in my tracks staring at it in complete awe. "I know older model and weird color for a guy bu-"

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! I LOVE YOUR CAR!!!" I exclaimed jumping up and down with excitment. Kent laughed and opened the door for me then got into the car. I walked  in after him and closed the door and drove off.

"My door still needs work so I have to climb through the passanger side." Kent explained.

He stopped infront of my driveway and leaned on the steering wheel. "Well, I guess I will see you tom-nevermind no school!" He laughed. "Maybe this weekend or something?"

I leaned over and kissed his cheek and said, "maybe." With that I left a stunned but smirking Kent in the car as I entered my house to yet another surprise, the house was cleaner and Mom was cooking!!