Chapter 6 - All Shook Up

Warning: Shall contain a bit of smut. 

Louis ended up sitting on the couch in the living room, his head in his hands as his parents yelled at him. From saying how horrible it was to sneak out, to how Harry was becoming a bad influence for him. But that was one thing that had set him off the most, and caused him to scream at his parents that there wasn’t a way to stop him from seeing Harry, even though his inner god was protesting for him not to do so.

“Don’t you talk to your parents like that, boy.” Mark spat and gave Louis’ a cold, hard glare. “Come with me,” he grabbed Louis’ wrist and dragged him up the stairs and into Louis' bedroom.

The boy didn’t put up an argument because he didn’t want to risk getting in anymore trouble than he was already in. He was already very scared of an angry Mark.

“Give me your phone, radio, iPod and your laptop.”

Once again, no response or anger outbursts from Louis, he obliged and handed over his things to Mark. Whenever Mark left the room, he came back a minute later and unhooked the TV before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

~ * ~

The next night, after Louis knew his parents were asleep, he snuck out once again. He was already grounded from everything, what more could he lose?

It was an hour before the party was set to start, and Louis took a few small pebbles and tossed them to Harry’s window. Louis hoped that Harry would hear, and thankfully he did, and opened up his bedroom window. “Lou? I’ll be down in a minute.”

And Harry kept his word, because a minute later Harry opened up the front door and walked outside. “The party starts in an hour and I was supposed to pick you up. Why haven’t you been answering my calls or texts?” Harry grabbed his hand, leading him inside and pressing a finger to Louis’ lips as they made their way to Harry’s room. Harry’s mum had fallen asleep on the couch, hence the reason Harry needed him to be quiet. As soon as they got inside of the room, Harry shut the door and sat on his bed.

Louis hesitantly sat besides him, looking down at his own lap. “My parents caught me sneaking back in yesterday. That’s why I haven’t been replying to you. I’ve gotten everything taken away from me for God knows how long.”

“I’m so sorry, Louis.”

“They just overreacted, you know? All I did was sneak out!”

“Calm down, Lou.”

“It’s so stupid, they’re so stupid. I just-”

“Lou!” Harry sighed and pressed a sweet kiss on Louis’ lips, pulling away slowly. “I know what it's like, trust me on that one. But I missed talking to you, even though it had only been a day.”

They didn’t do much talking for the rest of the time they had before they left to the party. They had a heated snogging session, and a little bit of groping on the side before leaving off in Harry’s Audi to the house party.

Whenever Harry parked his car in the driveway of the house, Louis was utterly amazed when he stepped out of the car. The house was in a completely different part of the neighborhood, the richer side of town. It was 2 stories and very wide, and almost all of the lights in the house were on. Music could be clearly heard from inside of the house, and whenever Harry and Louis walked inside, it got much louder.

Harry wrapped his arm securely around Louis’ waist and led him through the crowd of hormonal dancing bodies, until they were in the kitchen. Not too many people were in there, a couple was leaned against the counter having a heavy snog session, but other people quickly got drinks and left back to where the life of the party was.