Chapter 14 - I'm So Addicted

A/N: Smut smut smut smut smut smut. You have been warned. 

Tap.

Louis turned over in his bed, pulling the covers more over himself.

Tap tap tap.

Letting out a sigh, Louis blinked his eyes open, “come in,” he called quietly while sitting up straight, running his fingers through his hair. His bedroom door didn’t open, but soft tapping continued so he threw the blankets off of himself and placed his feet on the carpet, walking to the door and swinging it open. “Wha-” He stopped himself mid-sentence, seeing no one there.

One loud tap sounded and Louis turned towards his window, eyes widening as he slowly shut his door. Grabbing a pencil from his desk, he tiptoed over to the window and peeked open the side of one curtain, sighing deeply when seeing Harry on the grass below. He pulled the black curtains to the side of its rod before opening up the window with a laugh. “Harry, what are you doing here? It’s 2 in the morning!” He seethed, trying to keep his voice quiet in case one of his family members woke up and heard.

Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head, taking a few steps back. “Just move over so I can come up.”

Doing as told, Louis moved to the side and watched as Harry climbed the side of a tree in the front of the house before leaping over onto the slanted roof. “Incoming . . . man, has your window gotten smaller?” Harry smirked while sliding himself through the window.

“Shut it, you’re the one who threw pebbles at my window at 2 in the damn morning.” Louis huffed with his arms crossed, watching as Harry sat on the desk that was in front of the window.

“What? Didn’t think it was romantic enough? Well excuse me for trying to spend time with my boyfriend before I leave later today.”

Harry had told Louis that he and his mother were going to be visiting the states, where his sister Gemma lives, for 2 weeks. Louis wasn’t too keen on the idea because he’d be left alone, but Harry was excited to go so Louis didn’t act like a grump about it.

He gave Harry a smile and wrapped his arms around Harry’s torso, “it was romantic enough.”

“Good,” Harry whispered, closing the distance between them by pulling Louis between his legs - since he was still sitting on the desk - and crashing their lips together. They kissed with so much passion and love, it made Louis weak in the knees.

Pulling away from the kiss, Louis whimpered but Harry shook his head, pressing his lips onto his neck. “You can’t make any sound, babe.” He mumbled, sliding himself off of the table to he was standing right in front of Louis. “You know what I want to do?”

Louis shook his head.

Harry smirked, turning Louis around and then pressing his front against one of the walls. “I want to take you, right here, right now. I want to take you so hard that every single time you sit down while I’m gone, you know I’ve left my mark.”

“Oh Lord.”

~ * ~

Louis pressed his hands against the wall, shutting his eyes whenever he felt his shirt being lifted up slowly from behind. “You have the prettiest skin,” Harry sighed against his back, trailing kisses up and down his spine, then letting his tongue slide a stripe up his spine--making Louis involuntarily get goosebumps.

“You have the prettiest everything.” Harry spoke before telling Louis to lift up his arms - to which Louis happily obliged - and pulling off his shirt. Harry let his hands slide down Louis’ chest, down to his abdomen then to the hem of his boxers, fiddling with them teasingly. “It’s not nice to tease, you know.” The shorter boy breathed out, sliding his lip roughly through his teeth as he felt Harry agonizingly slowly slipping down his boxers. “I told you, you’re going to remember this night while I’m away.”

With a smirk lingering on his lips, Harry pressed onto Louis’ bare back and placed soft kisses on his shoulder. “So beautiful,” he muttered, fumbling impatiently with his own jeans while Louis let out a whine. “Uh uh uh. No sound.” Harry stepped out of his jeans and discarded them into Louis’ own pile of clothes, then slipping off his own boxers along with his shirt. “So, Louis,” Harry stepped back up behind Louis, pressing his stark naked self against him which made Louis bit his lip to hold back a moan, “do you want me to take here?”

Louis nodded quickly, feeling his length growing painfully hard by the minute.

“Please,” Louis whispered - quite desperately - as he felt Harry’s hardening erection pressing on the small of his back. “I’m going to fuck you so hard . . . you won’t be able to walk for a week.” Harry mumbled into Louis’ ear, sucking roughly on the skin behind it. Louis knew this whole ‘no sound because we’ll wake up my family’ thing was harder than it seemed.

Much, much harder.

And Louis had to admit to himself, that fucking Harry, instead of making love, was so damn hot.

“Fuck.” Harry growled on Louis’ neck, sucking on it roughly to try and hold back his grunts as he thrust into Louis roughly from behind. It wasn’t easy for Louis either, so he turned his head to the side and mumbled Harry’s name quietly. Their lips were instantly pressed together in a lusting frenzy, Louis having trouble keeping himself propped up on the wall with just one hand, because the other was holding the side of Harry’s face. So, Harry kept gripping Louis’ waist with one hand, pressing the other on the top of Louis’ and interlocking their fingers.

“H-Harry. I’m close.”

“C’mon, baby. I know you want to come for me.” Harry whispered into his ear, tantalizing Louis by biting down on his earlobe, resulting in a whimper from Louis because fuck it felt good.

And that’s exactly what Louis did, tightly curling his lips inward to hold in a moan.

Harry felt himself reaching his high and bit on Louis’ shoulder to stop from screaming out his boyfriend’s name. His thrusts got sloppy as he rode out his high, sweaty curls resting on his forehead.

But the night was far from over.

Harry slid his softening length out of Louis, both of them sighing at the loss of intimate contact, but Harry quickly pulled Louis over to the bed. “On your back.” Harry commanded, Louis did as told.

“Hi,” Louis whispered once Harry positioned himself over Louis, resting on his arms so he didn’t crush the smaller with his body weight. They both stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds before Harry’s lips started to twitch up into a smile. How cute, he thought while leaning down and capturing Louis’ lips. “Hi yourself,” Harry chuckled before sliding himself into Louis, who gasped at the contact because he was already sore. Did he care?

Not at all.

All Louis cared about at that moment was the beautiful boy hovering over him, thrusting into him at a speed that should be consider illegal, with beads of sweat rolling down his toned body. And in that moment, Louis knew that Harry was the one for him--forever and always.

“I love you.” Louis blurted out with widened eyes, feeling Harry stop moving his hips to stare down at him.

Harry didn’t need to answer with words, because as he leaned down and gave an open mouth kiss to Louis, they could almost feel the love that surged through it.

Gathering Louis in his arms, Harry sat up, turned around then sat down on his bum while leaning against the wall behind Louis’ bed, Louis now in his lap.

“H-Harry,” Louis said quietly, feeling embarrassed simply for the fact that he didn’t know what to do.

“It’s alright, baby. Just move your hips, okay?” Harry rest his hands gently on Louis’ hips, massaging circles into the smooth skin.

Louis nodded, knocking their foreheads together as he cautiously started to roll his hips, fluttering his eyes closed. He heard Harry let out a small laugh so he stopped his movements. “You’re as light as a feather, love, you aren’t going to hurt me.” Harry smiled lovingly at him.

The rest of the early morning, literally, the two lovers spent whispering sweet nothings into each others ear and making love--with the occasional roughness. And as Harry pulled his clothes, he wrote a quick note to Louis and lay it on the bed beside the sleeping boy. “I love you so much,” he whispered, placing a quick kiss to Louis’ forehead before sneaking out of the window, and making his way home at 6 in the morning.