Chapter 11 - Do You Wanna

A/N: There is an attempt at me writing smut close to the end, you have been forewarned. 

“Louis, come here please!” Jay called her eldest from her bedroom, zipping up a suitcase before propping it up against the wall. A groaning Louis appeared in the doorway only in a pair of white skinnies. “Honestly, mum? I’m getting dressed.”

She laughed and shook her head, walking over and placing a tender kiss on his forehead. “We’re leaving in a few minutes. Now I would hope that you keep everything unbroken and in place. No parties and no one over while we’re away. There’s money on the counter if you want take-out.”

“Mum, just go already! I know the do’s and don’ts. Have fun.” Louis smiled and picked up her suitcase, setting it by the stairs.

“And it’s just for a few days. Three days. Be good. Don’t catch the kitchen on fi-”

“One time, mother. Once. Go, have fun with everyone! I’ll be here when you get back and your kitchen will be in one piece.” He chuckled while urging his mum down the stairs as he carried her suitcase.

Louis opened up his arms wide as all four of his sisters attacked him in one big hug. “Love you girls, see you when you get back.” Once they shuffled away from his to finish putting their suitcases in the car, Mark gave him a side hug and smiled. “Be good, son.”

Soon they were off on their way and Louis shut the door behind them, smiling to himself. He had been thinking long and hard for the past few days, ever since the party he had went to with Harry, about several things. He’d also been ignoring his beautiful boyfriend who wanted nothing but a conversation with him.

~ * ~

Knock knock knock.

Louis stood patiently at Harry’s doorway, hands clasped in the front of him as he stared down at the ground. Is Harry mad at me? Louis thought as the door didn’t open after a few minutes, which made him let out a sigh.

About a minute more Louis waited, but no answer, he started to back away but stopped when he heard the lock on the door click, and the door slowly opened.

“Louis?” Harry peeked his head out of the door and gave Louis a weary smile. Harry had visible bags under his eyes and his damp curls were a mess, looking like he hadn’t slept well the night before.

“Hey,” Louis twiddled his thumbs before raising his head to face Harry. “May I come in?”

Harry blinked his eyes a few times before giving a nod and opening up the door, gesturing with his hand for Louis to come inside.

Louis obliged.

“I uh, uh, about that party . . .” Louis scratched the back of his head nervously, not making any eye contact with Harry. “I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry?” Harry chuckled as he put two fingers under Louis’ chin and raised his head up so they were face-to-face. “I was the one who got piss drunk and tried to fuck you in the bathroom of someone elses house. I want to apologize, you have nothing to be sorry for. So . . . I understand if you hate me.”

Amusement danced in Louis’ eyes while cupping both sides of Harry’s face with a smile. “I could never hate you, Haz. My lovely boyfriend, I would never hate you. Stop thinking so silly.” Louis leaned in the remainder of the way before pressing their lips together.

Pretty rough snogging lasted a few minutes and Louis ended up being pressed against the wall, both of the boy’s bodies pressed together.

“Okay, wait,” Louis breathed while resting his forehead on Harry’s, giving his slightly swollen lips a soft peck. “Don’t distract me with your tasty lips, I came here also to ask you something.”