Epilogue

“This place is absolutely perfect.”

Louis let his fingers slide across the island in the kitchen, turning around to look at Harry with a smile stretched across his lips. With the crinkles by his eyes and the excitement his fiance clearly showed, Harry knew that this was the place. This was the place they would make so many memories in during the years to come, until settling down in an actual house instead of an apartment in New York. But, for now, they both knew that this is where they are meant to stay.

“Have you two come to a decision?” Asked the woman who was stood by the door, red lipstick bright and pencil skirt wrinkle-free.

“We want this place. Most definitely, we do.”

“What method of payment?”

“Cash, until we get our checking in order.”

“Since this place is a special, you get the first month free. After that, rent is due the first of every month.” She spoke- Jenny, her name is- as Harry signed the papers, and then the key was handed over. “If you need an extra, there is a place off of 43rd called Jimmy’s Hardware, and he can make another copy of it. Congratulations on your new place,” Jenny gave a smile to the couple before nodding them off, shutting the door behind her as she left.

Harry locked it, turning to see Louis was watching him intently, eyes wide. “We have a place of our own,” he said quietly.

“And what do you want to do to celebrate that?”

The glint in Louis’ eye had Harry in front of him in five seconds flat, cradling his waist and pressing their lips together. It was frantic, not too romantic with the way their teeth clacked together and tongues ravished inside of each other’s mouth. Harry’s hand slid down the place where they were positioned on Louis’ waist, giving a gentle squeeze to his arse before holding onto the back of his thighs. In seconds, Louis was sitting on the edge of the island with his legs wrapped tightly around Harry’s waist.

“Wait, wait,” gasped Louis as he felt wet kisses being pressed down the side of his jaw.

Giving one last kiss to his jaw, Harry lifted his head and met eyes with Louis. Green meeting blue. “Yes?” He murmured, trailing his fingers down Louis’ jean clad thighs slowly, seductively.

“My mum said to give her a call whenever we got the place.”

With a fond roll of the eyes, Harry pecked Louis’ nose, a smile slowly making its way onto his lips that were looking absolutely obscene from their rather steamy makeout session. Swollen and red, Louis sighed contently. “Go on, call her.” Harry said, giving a smack to Louis’ bum as he hopped off the counter to grab his cellphone. Giggling, Louis turned around to look at Harry, trying to feign annoyance but looked lovingly at him instead.

“Harry.”

“Yeah?” Harry raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“I love you.”

And as Harry watches Louis smile shyly, looking down at the floor as he goes to retrieve his cellphone, he knows that, yeah, he loves him a lot.

A/N: THIS BOOK IS FINALLY FINISHED. I feel like crying now. This book was a pleasure to make and I would like to thank all of my fans and supporters, who voted and commented and who put up with my shit throughout the process of making this. You all are the ones who have helped me complete this book. I haven't yet decided on whether or not to make the sequel. By sometime next week, I will post on my Message Board my decision. So you all can check there daily, if you'd like, to know what I decide! Thank you, once more. I love you all.