Important Author's Note

I hate making a part of this story an author's note, but it has to be done.

So, just to inform you all, my house has been bombarded with toilet paper and eggs and people are camping out overnight on the lawn, supplied with pitchforks and torches . . . I think it might have something to do with the last chapter . . .

I was wondering if maybe I made a mistake with it? I don't know, I never really planned for Harry to cheat on Louis, it just kind of came up as I wrote so I went along with it. But now looking back on it, I am not quite sure if I really wanted that to happen because I have absolutely no clue at all what I want to happen next. The seventeenth chapter is so close to being finished and I have the title set for the eighteenth but I'm in a pickle, in between decisions. To keep the sixteenth chapter, or delete and re-write it. I'd hate to delete it because like . . . it's like killing one of my own nonexisting children. 

Input? Opinions? I love you all so please don't murder me for that last chapter? :)

Oh. And fan-art is always welcome, you know. Even ideas for this book! I'm open to anything and everything. Message me here on Wattpad, tweet me on twitter (@Bethahnay) or email me; barteebethahnay@yahoo.com.