Chapter 2

I stood still in front of Lana's house. What am I supposed to do? Should I knock on her door or run? I know she wanted me to visit so I decided to just knock and see what happens. I lift my hand to knock on the door, but before I can knock the door it opens to reveal a  very excited Lana. "Hi dear! Come on in!" I smile. This is so Lana. I walk in and wait for her to take me... to where ever I'm allowed to be. She grabs my hand and takes me upstairs. Oh no... she really is going to show me her bedroom."Uhm Lana... I was joking about the bedroom thing" I say and Lana stops walking so sudden that I bump into her. She stares at me for a moment and I get scared. I probably just ruined everything.. but she just smiles "I don't care. I said I'd show you my room so I will." I smile as we walk into her room. There was this huge bed, which looked very... majestic. The room was gorgeous and there were a lot of nice pictures of Lana, Fred and their sons. I smiled to myself, once again wishing that they were my parents. I tear up, realising how close I am. So close to their family. Just one wall a way from living with them. My thoughts get interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. I look at Lana and smile. "You okay?" She asks and I nod at first  but then I start to cry and shake my head. I see Lana looking at me with concern in her eyes. Why would she be concerned about me? "What's wrong?" She asks. I look down and shrug. Lana hugs me carefully and whispers: "I'm here for you when you need me. I know moving away from friends and family isn't easy. I promise that from now on I'll  be your friend so you're not lonely" I smile softly at hearing what she said. I was right, I did make a friend after all..

A/N: sorry that the chapter is so short and that I haven't updated for so long. I'veel had an incredibly hard year this year so I decided to celebrate the end of it with a new chapter. Happy New Year everyone, love Nikki