Chapter 1

Well, hi everyone. I'm guessing you all have heard about fairytales, you know, the kind of stories that start with 'once upon a time' and end with 'and they lived happily ever after'. Well lets just say that I wanted my own fairytale. For a long long time I thought I'd never get my own fairytale, but I didn't realise that in every fairytale bad things happen too. My 'once upon a time' had already started but I was only at the very beginning of my fairytale. What I didn't know was that that was about to change...

"Jackie! Hurry up! We've got a plane to catch!" "Just a sec!" I look around my old bedroom one last time and then walk outside where all my friends were waiting for me. I still can't believe we're moving to Canada. My idol, Lana Parrilla (now Lana di Blasio), lives there too. I love lana more than anything else in the universe. "Jackie come on! We're gonna be late!" My mom snaps me out of my thoughts "yea yea, I'm here now" I say goodbye to my friends and get into the car. I put on my music as we drive to Schiphol (the dutch airport). It feels like forever till the plane leaves. As soon as we arrive in Canada I get a bit nervous. What will our new house look like? Would i get new friends or not? I get into a taxi with my parents and little brother, and before I realise i step out of the taxi in front of a huge house. "Damn dad, we really gonna live here?" My dad nods and leads the way inside. I look around with big eyes, the house even looked bigger on the inside! My dad showed me my new room. it was huge. It was even bigger than our old living room. I opened my window and walked onto my balcony. Yes I had a balcony and it was pretty big. Everything in this house was just big. I loved the view. Would Lana love the view? "Hey" a familiar voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I look to my right, where the voice came from, and freeze. I couldn't believe my eyes. "hi" I smile shyly. stop being so shy you look like an idiot! I try to not freek out as I see /her/ standing there. I can't believe it. "you must be one of our new neighbours" I nod quickly "yea, I should go decorate my room" I walk back into my room quickly and take a deep breath. Was this real? Was this really her? I lean against my wall with a small smile "yes Jackie, it's her" I whisper to myself.

The next morning I wake up with a big smile. I had been decorating my room all day. It was OUAT/disney style, but ofcourse mostly was about 'the evil queen'. The walls were red and black, I also had the most beautiful couch that had the same pattern as my evil queen pillow and my bed also had that pattern. Ofcourse my books and DVD'S got their very own special place too. My clothes were 'hidden' in my walk-in closet. Today i was wearing my evil queen shirt that i bought at Disneyland Paris, a black skirt, black heels and a red bow in my hair. i did my nails evil queen style: they were all red exept my ring finger. my ring finger was black with a red apple. I put on some make-up and walk onto my balcony. Deep down I was hoping she'd be there too, probably more than I'd ever care to admit. I waited for about 10 minutes when I heard someone walking onto the balcony on my right. I smiled brightly, at least this time I was prepared. "hi" i looked to my right still smiling like a lovesick idiot. "hello". It was her again. "I'm sorry for not telling you who I was yesterday". Damn Jackie you could've prepared better than this, she probably thinks you're an idiot! "It's okay. I'm Lana, Lana di Blasio. Most people know me as Lana Parrilla". "I love your name! my name's Jackie". I blush as i realise what i just said. Really jackie, i think to myself, if you want her to like you you gotta do much better than this! "Thanks, you have a nice name too". I couldn't help but smile at this. She liked my name. "thanks" "did you finish decorating your room alreay?" "Yea it turned out pretty cool" "can I see it?". What? What did she just ask? did she really ask if she could see my room? I can't say no but if i say yes I'm fucked. "Maybe... sometime". ugh I'm such an idiot! "Okay, I'm looking forward to it!" "don't get too excited, in Holland if someone would want to see my room they had to show me theirs too". really, Jackie? are you nuts? "well in that case you can see mine too if you want". Holy shitballs what just happened? Did she really just offer that?! "sounds cool". I see her smiling. Why is she smiling? I'm an idiot! "so... How about tomorrow then?" "yea, okay. tomorrow is cool". You need to stop using that word Jackie... she smiles and stares at me. I feel how I'm slowly getting nervous "I should go.. bye" I say as I quickly run inside. I sigh as I go downstairs for breakfast. What should I do today? The holidays had just started and i didn't know anyone. Except Lana. I go back to my room nervously. I grab a chair and take it to my balcony so I could sit down and think while enjoying the view. ofcourse I didn't think of the fact that she hadn't left yet. "back already?". Ofcourse she had to talk to me again. like i wasn't nervous enough. okay it's not her fault she couldn't know... right? "yea.. there isn't much to do" I look at Lana and she smiles at me. I just smile back. Why is she so kind? Oh yea, i forgot. She's Lana Parrilla that's why. "wanna come over? my husband and sons went on a fishing trip for a week. they left just before you got here." I smile "yea sure" I get up and run downstairs "hey mom, can i go to the neighbours please?" "Uhm yea... guess so..." "okay bye!" I run to Lana's house as quickly as possible. I was nervous but happier than ever. I made a new friend, at least, I think I did....

A/N: please comment what you think! and please comment if you want me to update or not! thanks♡