Chapter 11

I yawn softly. It was 3 AM and I was on my way to the airport with Bex. And my parents didn't know this. Bex "stole" me so I could go to Germany to meet my girlfriend. And she wanted to come with me. We were probably going to get killed by mom, but it'd be worth it.
Hours later we arrive at the airport in Hamburg, Germany. As we walk out, I see Mel standing there. She looked truly gorgeous. I walk up to her and hug her tight. I was so glad to finally meet her. After we all hugged, we go to Mel's house together. It was a very beautiful and cozy house, it made me feel like home. Then suddenly my phone rings. Mom I think and excuse myself to take the phone call. "JACKIE WHERE ARE YOU?!" My mom asks as soon as I pick up. "Bex picked me up around 1 AM to take me on a trip to Germany so I could meet Mel" I say and my mom just screams. After about a minute of my mom screaming she says "stay there. I'm coming to Germany so I can take you home and kill Bex" she says. "Okay" I whisper and after she hung up I walk back to the living room. "Who was that?" Bex asks curiously. "Mom. She's going to kill you" I tell Bex and smile. But Bex can't smile at all. She's seen my mom mad before, and as cute and happy she can be, when she's mad she's the most terrifying person you'll ever meet. Bex sighs and smiles as she sees Mel and me holding onto each others hand "oh well, at least I got to see my OTP together" Bex says and we all laugh.

I really have to say it, I'm hella grateful to have my friends..