Chapter 4

Lana and I had a movie night. I smile as I think back to last night. We had so much fun! As soon as Fred and the boys come back home, Lana wants me to come over to meet them. She seems to really see me as a friend. I'm still getting used to it. I feel like it'll take forever to get used to being friends with her, because well, she's still my idol. I suddenly hear Lana yawn. "Good morning Jackie" she says, sleep still evident in her voice. "good morning" I say shyly. Yup.. That's right.. I stayed in her bed. It felt sort of safe, like staying with your mom after you had a nightmare. "How long have you been up?" She asks. "About an hour" I say as I yawn. "Follow me" she says as she gets out of bed. I get out of bed too, a little confused, but decide to follow her anyways. We walk into the kitchen and she just gently pushes me onto a chair. "Sit down, dear. I'll make us breakfast" she says and I sit there akwardly waiting. Soon an amazing smell fills the kitchen. I close my eyes and take a deep breath through my nose and smell.. Waffles! I don't know if I mentioned it, but I love waffles. I wish I could just eat waffles 24/7 for the rest of my life. As soon as Lana puts a plate with waffles in front of me I start eating. "Ohmygod, these are the best waffles EVER" I say and she chuckles as she sits down across from me with her own plate of waffles. "I'm glad you like them" she says as she starts to eat too. After we finished our waffles, Lana puts our plates in the sink when suddenly we hear the front door open and slam shut. "LANA, WE'RE HOME EARLY" I hear a man yell. Fred. "I'M IN THE KITCHEN!" Lana yells. I see Fred and his 3 sons walk in. Lana walks up to Fred to hug him, but he doesn't respond to anything. He just stares at me, no emotion on his face. "Who is she?" He suddenly asks. I look down. He sounds.. Mad..

Does this mean I'll lose my friend..?