Chapter 14

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. "Jacky? You in there?". Ohmygod that's JMO I think to myself. I feel myself fangirling and get up nervously. I open the door to see Jen there. "Hey kid, I'm taking you out shopping with Ginny. You need to get ready" she says and I nod shyly "okay"
We had gone shopping for clothes and all that. Now, we were having a break at starbucks. I could see some people stare and some people said stuff like "Morrilla" and "Swanqueen". I know what they're talking about. They're going all crazy because I'm Lana's daughter and I'm here with Jen. I don't care what they say tho, I just pay attention to Ginny and Jen. "Soooooo" Jen says and I frown. "What?" I ask and Ginny and Jen both have a smirk on their face. "How was it to meet your girlfriend?" Ginny asks and I start to smile instantly. "It wad great. She's adorable and beautiful and just.. Perfect" I say and they whistle. "Sounds good" they say and I role my eyes. Suddenly the fans that were standing there watching us go crazy "Ohmygod LANA" they say. I look around and then see my mom. "MOM!" I say as I walk up to her and hug her. She smiles wide and hugs me back. "I missed you" I say and she chuckles. "I missed you too baby" she says and I nod.

For the rest of that day me, Jen, Ginny and my mom go shopping, have a wellness day, drink more starbucks and eat lots of McDonald's.

I really love finally having friends...