Chapter II; Awake

The meeting room was black as night. Everything in the room was either black or dark grey. There was no color anywhere, except for the people in the room.

On the throne-like chairs all facing each other in a large circle, twelve people in white coats sat. All looked to Tayressa, who sat on the highest chair. They clearly were waiting for something. But no one said a word to break the silence.

After what seemed like ages of silence one of the cloaked figures spoke. She sat to the left of Tayressa. Her hair was silver falling down her back. Her eyes were the color of sapphires.

"Well, can she use it?" The woman asked. She seemed to be in her early twenties.

"Yes, in fact, she wields two." Tayressa responded calmly.

A collective gasp spread through the room. The group began whispering to each other. Though Tayressa could not discern each word from another, she knew they were all asking questions. Tayressa raised her hand calmly drawing all attention back to her.

"We are not completely sure how this has happened. I'm sure Hysui will make it her priority to discover that for us." Tayressa said looking at a woman on the second seat to her right. The woman with short dark brown hair nodded her head.

"But what if she goes rogue? She could kill us all!" A woman, probably in her early twenties, four seats to Tayressa's right, with bright red hair asked.

"Peace, Sykitune. She will not turn on us. What reason would she have?" Tayressa asked looking to the group for an answer. No one spoke up.

"Does she remember who she was?" A blonde woman, who appeared to be in her late twenties, three seats to the right of Tayressa asked calmly.

"No, she remembers nothing from what we have seen. But maybe over time, she will remember." Tayressa answered. Her voice was kept low, meant to soothe those in the room.

"She resonates power, I wouldn't be one to bet against her." A teenage girl with dark red hair commented. She was continuously tossing dice up into the air and catching them. Her gold eyes locked onto Tayressa.

"What of it Aryum? She is no different than the rest of you." Tayressa said calmly.

A woman with light purple hair that reached her mid back laughed. "No different than us? Are you saying we all can wield a keyblade? That we all demand the attention of every Heartless just by entering a room? I believe you are mistaken there."

"Yes, she ranks higher than most of you. But she does not know her strength. She still must learn." Tayressa said still remaining calm.

"Most of us?" A teenage boy with blonde hair asked. "Are you saying there are some here who outrank her?"

Tayressa smiled at the only boy in the room. "Yes, a select few do outrank her." She said.

"Who?" A girl in her late teens with light brown hair that just brushed her shoulders asked.

"Myself, Aysui, and Syrine." Tayressa answered with a smirk. The group again began to whisper.

"Who will be responsible for her?" A woman with dark blue hair asked. Her head was tilted to the side curiously.

"Yes, who is to watch her?" A woman with pale brown hair that looked almost pink asked.

"It will be a shared responsibility. We all will play our part. That is all for now. This meeting is adjourned." Tayressa commanded. The Heartless around the room nodded before vanishing, off to complete the days' tasks. All but three.

"I think they bought it." The silver-haired woman to Tayressa's left said with a smirk.

"Good, we don't need trouble from them." Tayressa said coldly.