63#NewYearResolution Challenge

Telling someone they can't be sad because someone else has it worse is the same as telling someone can't be happy because someone has it better.

I got this from Introspection by overtures.(Go check out her quotes book as well!)

This is so true.

Instead of comparing with others, why not cheer your friend up?

#NewYearResolution

I dare you to do something nice for someone feeling down.

If you do this, pm me through Wattpad on what you did and describe.

What you get:Nothing, but you'll feel real good. What you send to me will be posted here,but you can just post what you did wherever you like.

I'm going to trust that you will be honest and that what you say you did, you did do.

It can be as easy as hugging/comforting/giving love(to) someone that got scolded or felt sad or mad.

Or maybe not physically. Donate cash to someone in need!

Feel free to tag three others.

I'll be promoting this to the best of my abilities too.

All you have to do is write a simple summary of what you did, what the person/organization you helped was going through/campaigning for and you can send it to me.

WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE.

This challenge will be open to the end of time.

Love,
404violetbug.