151

Worrying won't stop  the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good

Now what I am about to say is completely unrelated to the quote above, but a quote I published a few weeks ago. So on that particular chapter,I told y'all a story about a bunch of people who had scars and blood drawn all over them and had the gore secretly removed but they still thought the gore was on them?

Yeah?If you don't, go back and read that chapter.

Moving on! I know some of y'all were like "uh Trin, I don't think any of them are dumb enough to think so" and I won't deny,when I heard that story, I thought the same thing.

But a few days ago, something hit me.

Crap.

Literally crap.

Not even joking with you.

A young passing bird splatted its white poop on me.I was mortified. I ran all the way to school,dropped my bag and ran towards the nearest toilet. On the way there I felt like everyone was glaring at me, looking at me weirdly and I looked like the hugest fool ever with white poop on my head.

So I asked all my friends while I ran to the toilet whether they saw poop on my head. They shook their heads and bent down to get a closer look at me.

"Could just be hallucinating,Trin ya idiot."

I didn't believe them,so I went into the nearest toilet to wash my hair immediately.

I didn't see any white poop on my head. Then why was everyone staring at me?Was it because I had poop on my head or because I ran crazily? 

But there was no bird crap on my head, which brought me to the conclusion that what people think of you could just be a hallucination.